Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

27 Nov Patch Push/Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

27 Nov Patch Push/Notes Empty
PostSubject: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 12:32

I didn't see this posted anywhere and I figured its good info to share. EA/DICE released the full patch notes and BF3 outage times. I'll share the links on here. *Mods if this belongs somewhere else I apologize just let me know for future reference*
Links as follows.

BF3 Outage Time Chart.
bit.ly Rdp8lB

Full Patch Notes.
bit.ly TZbTj2

Side note, if anyone can't access the links I can copy and paste here. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 12:59

Thanks for the info Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 13:00

Wow no more Sound drops. Nerfing the M5k and Totally destroying the Gunship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 13:38

Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of it. I guess we'll see how it goes. I just really wonder about the validity of all the recoil tweaks. Game unbalanced? RECOIL TWEAK EVERYTHING! I think its more of an easy way out instead of tweaking reload times or weapon damage stats. There are other ways to level the playing field and maintain realism besides just recoil tweaks. Maybe its just lack of foresight, they created a monster with the m16, m5k and other guns proceeded to nerf some, realized they threw the balance and now in order to make it up, eventually came full circle and recoil tweaked everything. I still think bottom line you'll see rate of fire weapons reign supreme. Most of this being negative criticism I will go on record and say that I still love this game and enjoy the hell out of it, even though I don't agree with everything. I hope that the lack of input on BF3 is in directed efforts towards BF4 on PS4 as a launch title.

On a side note but related I hope the sound dropping is actually fixed. That would make a lot of maps playable again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 14:44

I also read that your guy will automatically say "Give me those tags Bitch", when you knife someone,,, but that could just be a rumor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 18:05

About time they nerfed the M5K but needed to reduce distance to damage time as well - its not much more than a machine pistol.

Glad to see famas reduced again they really F$%^& it up two patches ago when they went over board.

Personally would have like to have seen a decrease in damage on shotguns with frag, dart etc they are becoming the only gun people play on small maps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 21:41

cant wait to see if this lag thing on the ps3 is for the good and i can get a good game or two. also need to check out the challenges and see what they change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012, 08:41

Expansion pack is available today for our PS3 Premium members at the following times:
Europe: Nov 27 4-8 PM GMT
US: Nov 27 4-8 PM PST
Japan/Asia: Nov 28 10 AM-2 PM JST

So much for waking up early to get'er done. At Least I got the epic patch downloaded and installed. Its about 2gb. Guess I'll be playing this super late tonight/tomorrow. Soo anxious I feel like a kid on Christmas. Hopefully this things epic and brings a whole new level of Just Give'er.

*Unrelated note my name turned yellow. Best news so far today. Thanks 4GC.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012, 00:02

The aftermath download is 1.6gb. Downloaded it last night while i was at work & left the wife to turn the PS3 of when it finiished Facepalm Hopefully everything went ok & i'll have a couple of hours on it this morning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 15:24

Hi All!!

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the 2GB v1.07 patch, or is it just me?

Also, is anyone (has anyone) experienced problems connecting to EA servers? I keep getting d/c. It might be my wireless connection, which, if it continues shall be solved by moving my PS3 into the study (right next to the wireless adapter).

Anyhow, I shall try install the download again tomorrow. It was projecting over 3000 minutes to download; a little over 2 days [48 hours = 2,880 Minutes] if anyone was wondering and couldn't be bothered to do the math.

I hate my connection sometimes. I shall try download it again tomorrow, but at this rate, I may not be online until sometime next year.

So, I shall say Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year, in case you have to go on without me. *sniff*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 15:41

Naymy wrote:
Hi All!!

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the 2GB v1.07 patch, or is it just me?

Also, is anyone (has anyone) experienced problems connecting to EA servers? I keep getting d/c. It might be my wireless connection, which, if it continues shall be solved by moving my PS3 into the study (right next to the wireless adapter).

Anyhow, I shall try install the download again tomorrow. It was projecting over 3000 minutes to download; a little over 2 days [48 hours = 2,880 Minutes] if anyone was wondering and couldn't be bothered to do the math.

I hate my connection sometimes. I shall try download it again tomorrow, but at this rate, I may not be online until sometime next year.

So, I shall say Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year, in case you have to go on without me. *sniff*

No i did not have any issues downloading the patch but i also have my ps3 hooked up with a ether net cable it took about 30 mins to download the patch. I do sometimes have a issue with the EA servers i will be playing then i get disconnected for no reason. But hopefully once you move your ps3 closer to your router it wont take 2 days to download the patch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 17:20

Talking with some EUK clan today, we are all experiencing some lag and jerky game play - anyone else noticed this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 19:31

ez1ly_k1lled wrote:
I also read that your guy will automatically say "Give me those tags Bitch", when you knife someone,,, but that could just be a rumor.

i want that. i'll buy it now $100 DLC. thank you and good night.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012, 22:47

babybrewin wrote:
Talking with some EUK clan today, we are all experiencing some lag and jerky game play - anyone else noticed this.

i feel like i have been experience more lag then ever. almost feels like you are playing cod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 04:12

Naymy wrote:

I keep getting d/c. It might be my wireless connection, which, if it continues shall be solved by moving my PS3 into the study (right next to the wireless adapter).

would it be possible to move your PS next to your router and connect it with an Ethernet cable, just to do the d/l? That would definitely speed things up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 27 Nov Patch Push/Notes   27 Nov Patch Push/Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

27 Nov Patch Push/Notes
Page 1 of 1