Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Anybody getting FIFA 12?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anybody getting FIFA 12? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody getting FIFA 12?   Anybody getting FIFA 12? EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 13:18

I'll be getting a copy on PS3 to play with a few work mates just wondered if anybody on here will be buying/playing a copy when it's out??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting FIFA 12?   Anybody getting FIFA 12? EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 13:29

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FIFA.... HAHAHHAHAHA FIFA Laughing

Sorry.......i do apologise for laughing....

No....i'll b getting Pro Evolution Soccer 2012.....which will be (as it is every year) 100 times better.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting FIFA 12?   Anybody getting FIFA 12? EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 13:59

Sorry need i'm with llew on this one, fifa all the way, so need......do one Twisted Evil ! i too used to be a dedicated pro evo fan but made the switch on fifa10! Whilst fifa made huge improvements on it's gameplay and became the total football game, pro evo went backwards! i check the reviews every year to see if pro evo manages to turn it around but it still doesn't seem quite able to tople fifa! The last couple of years it's been getting closer but fifa always seems to edge it.

I'll probably get the new fifa for xmas (will prob ask my wife to get it for me) until then llew, have you got fifa11? maybe we could have a few games on that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting FIFA 12?   Anybody getting FIFA 12? EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 14:04

smashy66 wrote:

I'll probably get the new fifa for xmas (will prob ask my wife to get it for me) until then llew, have you got fifa11? maybe we could have a few games on that?

I don't actually, I recently got a new 3D TV and my wonderful wife also thought it was a better idea that I got a PS3 to play blu-ray/3D movies rather than a standalone blu-ray player. It did take a little bit of convincing on my behalf but we got there eventually.

For that reason my game collection is very limited on the PS3, pretty much just what I have borrowed but a couple of the guys at work are big Fifa fans and have convinced me it's a good idea to get a copy and play with them. Still need to get this idea past the Mrs too so I can get a copy lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting FIFA 12?   Anybody getting FIFA 12? EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 14:06

My son will have a copy, so i might play if we get a tourney going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting FIFA 12?   Anybody getting FIFA 12? EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 14:07

Llew79 wrote:
smashy66 wrote:

I don't actually, I recently got a new 3D TV and my wonderful wife also thought it was a better idea that I got a PS3 to play blu-ray/3D movies rather than a standalone blu-ray player. It did take a little bit of convincing on my behalf but we got there eventually.

For that reason my game collection is very limited on the PS3, pretty much just what I have borrowed but a couple of the guys at work are big Fifa fans and have convinced me it's a good idea to get a copy and play with them. Still need to get this idea past the Mrs too so I can get a copy lol

Ha ha, fair play buddy, well come xmas and the new year, hopefully we can get some games in on the new fifa cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting FIFA 12?   Anybody getting FIFA 12? EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 14:10

VIPERMAN1 wrote:
My son will have a copy, so i might play if we get a tourney going.

ooo this could be fun, i like the sound of that. A few more players involed and we could have a laugh, for example, if thers 8 people with the game we could do 4 on one team, 4 on the other! Headsets at the ready, let banter commense Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting FIFA 12?   Anybody getting FIFA 12? EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 14:58

FIFA Tournament?

LOSERS Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting FIFA 12?   Anybody getting FIFA 12? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody getting FIFA 12?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: