Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] Empty
PostSubject: Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]   Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 23:21

hey guys i just joined the forum and figured id introduce myself.. names Joe, im 21, been playing Call of Duty since COD4.. im a run and gunner/objective player.

on every COD game since COD4 ive maintained a K/D of at least 2.5 or higher and a W/L of 2.5-3.0

current K/D on BO2 is 1.40 and would be even better with a good team! haha

i used to run with some of the top players on the leaderboards in W@W and MW2 and had a good clan i played with but the clan split up..

im looking for good players to have fun with and win games!

i play any game type, mostly kill confirmed, S&D, TDM, hardpoint, HC

PSN: Xprznz
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]   Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 23:24

Welcome to the clan! Feel free to add me: Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]   Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 23:30

thanks bro im glad to be here ill add you for sure, i should let it be known my mic literally broke just today haha so ill be going out and getting one tomm morning
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]   Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012, 01:00

Hello and welcome to 4GC Joe. You are now a recruit!!! So what happens next??

To become a full member, first we need to get you vouched for. This just means that we get you in-game and on-mic with one of our officers who will confirm that you're not actually 12 years old and can communicate maturely. A mic is a requirement of full membership.

Have a look at the MAIN CONTACTS. You have been added to Alpha Squad 1. To begin, send friend requests to:

Iron_Shady
Warrior_1212
hotwtrmusic
Pro-Vantage
DarkAngel_531
MrWolf2116
ThomasJai
Teflon195
Thanx4playing2day

This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

So on behalf of myself and the rest of the management team, we wish you a very warm welcome to 4GC and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]   Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012, 06:00

Ello ello, The psn is Stix_IVXX add me up, well play a few games ^.^
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]   Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012, 10:08

Welcome to the clan Joe cheers
I'm sure you will enjoy it here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]   Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012, 19:54

Whats going on! Glad to have you and welcome to a great clan! I am Alpha as well so make sure you send me a friend request so we can get some games in soon. My k/d is nowhere near that but hopefully I wont hold you back too much. My psn is jlcrew446. See you soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]   Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 00:29

Welcome to 4GC Joe.....add me on PSN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]   Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 02:24

Hey and welcome to the clan im sure you'll love it here with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]   Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 11:16

Welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]   Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 16:16

Welcome to 4GC Joe! Make yourself at home!!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]   Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 10:43

Welcome to 4GC Joe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]   Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Good player here looking for great clan! [Alpha 1]
Page 1 of 1