Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

I didn't even know this could happen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I didn't even know this could happen Empty
PostSubject: I didn't even know this could happen   I didn't even know this could happen EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 22:24

I had to share this with you all, because I was astounded when I saw it happen. Woodsie can confirm.

I was in a LONG game on wake island #2 along with several other 4GC members who came and went as the game went on. It was conquest assault so my team started on the island with all 5 flags, but a couple hundred less tickets. As the game went on, Bruce and I were Dominating in a tank for quite a while, not letting them get much going in the sky. Eventually we worked our way to being ahead by something like 700 tickets and it seemed that we were going to win for sure.

Then this level 100 guy comes in and starts killing everyone in a jet (he ended up going 41-4). Over time my team becomes overwhelmed from the air as more players on the other team get into the sky and we cant even get in a vehicle for more than a few seconds before it gets destroyed. At a certain point we only had one point left and couldn't even walk more than a few yards before dying.

So the thing about conquest assault is that if you start on the defending side, you can only spawn on flags, or squad members, but there is no deployment. The other team took ALL of the flags and I could only spawn on Woodsie and another guy...but then we all died...and no one in our squad could spawn...anywhere. It was down to a few guys left on the team to take back a flag so that we could spawn again. At this point we were still winning by about 560-98...and then EVERYONE ON OUR TEAM DIED AND NO ONE ON THE ENTIRE TEAM COULD SPAWN ANYWHERE!!!

Our tickets plummeted from 500 down to 0 within less than 10 seconds, and the other team won 96-0.

I have never seen such a sudden turnaround. We were completely dominated.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didn't even know this could happen   I didn't even know this could happen EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 23:02

Yea thats not even possible that is hacking. No matter what you have a RU spawn and a US spawn it is hacking Or cheating ... there is no way that could have happend without someone hacking or being the host of the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didn't even know this could happen   I didn't even know this could happen EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012, 23:16

Apachekid wrote:
Yea thats not even possible that is hacking. No matter what you have a RU spawn and a US spawn it is hacking Or cheating ... there is no way that could have happend without someone hacking or being the host of the server.

I take this right back I can't believe this is true but if russia loses all spawn points they are Screwed no spawn point I new there was a reason I didn't play that game mode..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didn't even know this could happen   I didn't even know this could happen EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 04:33

Thats conquest assault for you, stupid game, I hate it and never willingly choose to play it the only time I do is when I join another 'friend' or when a server has a conquest assault slipped in there.

Theres nothing worse than not being able to spawn, really really stupid game IMHO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I didn't even know this could happen   I didn't even know this could happen EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012, 12:59

yep had this on this game mode a couple of times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't even know this could happen   I didn't even know this could happen Empty

Back to top Go down

I didn't even know this could happen
Page 1 of 1