Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players Empty
PostSubject: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 12:10

Hi guys cyclops

In the begining I added a bunch of 4GC to my friends list. Would seem I didnt add very many Black Ops players. I play daily, but am not catching any 4GC
in Black Ops. It could be my timing. How many people get off work at noon? lol

So throwing this out there:

Shazazm PS3 I.D. simply spelll Shazam wrong. The only game I play is Black Ops (on the ps3 that is).

Black Ops pros -Avoid me. I am only ranked 26. And not great yet.

Black Ops "just wanna have fun types" Add me.

Well, I am off to Nuketown. I will catch you all later Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 12:14

Shazazm, we play with all levels of gamers. It doesn't matter if you aren't used to it yet and we can give you help and advice if you would like it Very Happy

There is always someone around at that time of day. I suggest you add TheLegendZebra and x_Bald_Eagle_x for a start. they are mainle daytime players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 13:38

I'll add you buddy, its probably just bad luck, there's plenty of us out there Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 13:55

That's the problem with being told to start adding people from the members list. You have no idea who you are adding lol

My advice is to just add one or two that you know will be on and take it from there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 19:54

Groovy! I will Add "TheLegendZebra and x_Bald_Eagle_x" Tommorrow.

As for Advice on becoming a better Black Ops player... Anytime!
I would love a better Kill/Death ratio.

You all have a great night.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 19:58

Feel free to add me --> shatteredsoul76 I live in TN(Central time zone) and usually play during late afternoon into early night time. Once you get with some of the players in the clan your K/D ratio should get better since you wont be playing with a bunch of random tweenies. Hope to game with you soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 22:30

shoot me a FR too man. PSN/Glock6908
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 03:41

Sent u an invite mate, look forward to gaming with ya, go on holiday in a few days so will be away for 2 weeks, but Im sure I will catch u after that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 07:55

Awesome! Thats 4 Bops players to add after work today.

That will make this afternoons gaming more entertaining Im sure!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 13:10

Add me .... supraman9999
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 13:12

add me NEED__4__SLEEP (notice there are TWO underscores either side of the 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 14:00

Awesome thats 2 more I will ADD next time I am on my PS3!

NEED(2undercores)4(2 more undercores)SLEEP

& Supraman9999 <---Nice use of a super hero name Wink
I have got a lot of Bops clan action since I made this post. Thanks
all you fellow Bops fans for coming out.

Have a great day all!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Addie   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 16:29

Hi Mate you can add me if you like from the Ozzie side here so might catch you sometime.Also guys I'm off to Bali for 3 weeks so wont be online much in that time period.
keep gaming
PSN: Waycool-OZ
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 05:29

Waycool - try friending micobro (TheNitroMountain) - he hasn't fully registered but is from your part of the world - as I posted elsewhere when I joined you for a game the other day the LAG was predictably quite bad so you'll get that joining us. I've put some ads out for attracting AUS gamers but they'll take a week or two to get traction.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 06:00

Waycool-OZ wrote:
Also guys I'm off to Bali for 3 weeks so wont be online much in that time period.

Just had a look at Bali on Google Earth and all I can say is "waycool".

It looks like a lovely place so have a good one, and watch out for those mossys. Very Happy

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil

Last edited by inover on Sun 11 Sep 2011, 10:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 09:57

Im on most evenings and wknds in UK so might catch you online sometimes

add me: rossiniyoung

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 13:19

Rossini - add me too! UK player most evenings / weekends

NEED__4__SLEEP (two underscores either side of the '4')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 14:13

added Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 00:47

Add me, i'm level one as i've just got my ps3 and need friends as i hate playing alone. I will be playing my first games today. Psn IaMsAc666
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players   Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for 4GC's Black Ops players
Page 1 of 1