Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Another old member returning (hopefully :-))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) Empty
PostSubject: Another old member returning (hopefully :-))   Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 06:48

Hey guys, GrandTheftAli here. Im looking to hopefully join you guys again.

Mainly due to my last job I was never online in the evenings so unfortunately was removed due to inactivity. New job means I do have time to play in the evenings and at weekends (Im off the rest of this week due to great holiday planning)

I still have x_Bald_Eagle_x o my psn list and possibly a few others.

I will be of course playing Black Ops 2 non stop for the rest of my holiday so look forward to playing with some of you. Hopefully someone will be able to throw me an inv in one of the elite groups or point me in the right direction to someone who can.

Im based in Scotland, UK.

Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Another old member returning (hopefully :-))   Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 07:08

Welcome home Alasdair cheers
I'm afraid I may have deleted you when my friends list was full but feel free to add me again if you wish.

We have regiments and squads now. You have been added to Charlie squad 2. Have a look at the MAIN CONTACTS and to begin, send friend requests to:

Bigus_Daddius
Abrysaf (of course! Wink )
bmines
Tupacs__Son
Wafelini
x_Bald_Eagle_x (you have Smile )
revolver-ocelot0
creativeonito
Evo1Lee

Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a "recruit".

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: Another old member returning (hopefully :-))   Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 07:35

Welcome back Alasdair cheers
My FR list might be full but I will try to clean it up today!
See you in the battlefield Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Another old member returning (hopefully :-))   Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 08:58

It's good to have you back!! Welcome home!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another old member returning (hopefully :-))   Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 10:02

welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another old member returning (hopefully :-))   Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 10:23

thanks for the warm welcome guys. Had a quick game with bald_eagle and bennym earlier. Shame joining public games as a group aint working properly. Typical PS3 bugs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another old member returning (hopefully :-))   Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 11:20

Welcome home pal! Very good to have you back.
See you on PSN (if it works Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another old member returning (hopefully :-))   Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012, 23:35

Great to have you back Ali, nice teamwork in the private match yesterday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another old member returning (hopefully :-))   Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) EmptyThu 15 Nov 2012, 08:09

hello mate and welcome back to 4GC
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: Another old member returning (hopefully :-))   Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012, 07:15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to 4GC Alasdair. We have a great group here, plenty of active members both in game and on the forum. I'm sure you will have a blast with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another old member returning (hopefully :-))   Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012, 08:21

Welcome to 4GC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another old member returning (hopefully :-))   Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012, 12:41

Hey guys, just want to apologise. I have decided to withdraw my application to join.

Due to work commitments , im not getting back till late at night. Im a PC gamer mainly so have been spending any spare time on that.

Black Ops 2 wasnt up to my expectations and just not enjoying it anymore and therefore wont be playing.

Thanks anyway and apologies to you all. I wish you all the very best for the future.

Ally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another old member returning (hopefully :-))   Another old member returning (hopefully :-)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another old member returning (hopefully :-))
Page 1 of 1