Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC SERIOUSLY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 16:14

Ok im a little annoyed at the moment just had a little shit talking trash on blops and dodgy lag so if this offends sorry but hey.

Okay rant start i played blops for over 2 hours last night and no invite from ANYONE from 4gc even tho there was at least 10-15 members on i had inv on my status as well so that wasnt the case and no im not gonna keep msging people aking for invs i get if your in a full party fine but i know some people wasnt. N b4 anyone says why didnt you inv people ( the people who i play with the most know my connections dodgy at the best of times so if i host more than likley ill pull host and dont wanna affect peoples game play) and when i first joined and my connection was fine i hosted quite a bit.

Then tonight i must of been on for about 2-3 hours and again no inv.

I joined a clan to play as a team with people cuz i was sick of playing with kids and alone but since ive started my job i try and get on as much as possible. but recently ive played more games on my own and rage quitting becuz im getting so annoyed.

I dunno if anyone else has the same problem.

RANT OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 16:27

a quick psn asking for an invite would help .... newer people in particular aren't likely to send you an invite and won't know that you have a dodgy connection - they'll probably just wonder why you aren't starting a party yourself when you are an established member. Its not good though that you haven't had an invite when so many are on in two nights - I don't know what to suggest - I have tried very hard to generate ideas to help people get together. I am open to any and all suggestions on what to do about this - as the clan grows it will probably, ironically, get harder.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 17:23

Not trying to attack ya here man, but you can't exactly sit by silently and expect people to invite you. While sometimes it may happen, it won't always. Send someone an invite, once they join, ask them if they don't mind starting a room because your connection is dodgy. Most will say sure, no problem. Just gotta take the initiative.

ER, there is really nothing you can do but start rooms and send invites... You can't make people accept them. With it being a relatively new clan it will take a while to get to know each other real well, but you can only do that by playing together...
Back to top Go down

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 19:20

We've had a full team all night and I know there were more on. If you had sent a message we could have split into two. As much as I love our American friends I do prefer to play with Europeans purely because of the lag issue and there were enough on to make a Eu team and a USA team.

In future send a message, because no way do any of us want you to feel left out Very Happy
Back to top Go down

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 20:01

There are always members on, you just got to send some messages like invite or i fooking keel you... Seriously, when i get on, there are people all over the shop doing there thing, so if a lobby isnt going, just PSN ppl saying Starting a 4GC lobby.

Chin up mate!
Back to top Go down

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 20:08

LadyHazard wrote:
I do prefer to play with Europeans

Sad Isn't there something in the CoC about being nationalist? If not, there should be :-D
Back to top Go down

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 20:14

Mate i love the in game banter and gernal comms that go on, but it's true, the connection does suffer. I moan anyway, but when i play with americans, i think i push it too far.

Possibly going beyond the CoC myself Embarassed Id still rather game with those guys than alone though.

Back to top Go down

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 20:36

LOL sorry forgot my sarcasm doesn't translate in the print form too well. Smile I was joking Smile
Back to top Go down

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 02:14

I understand Sharky's feelings, I've had this feeling once or twice before too.

I played MW2 last night so I couldn't have invited you since you were playing BLOPS.

I think we should play our captains role more often Sharky.
It is something we have accepted for helping this clan get together.
It is us who need to take the first step (I think) and invite other people.

It is a good thing though that you can vent your feelings. It is only this way we can make this clan work : fix the things that go wrong.

Hang tough Sharky, Rome wasn't build in a day,

Baldy.
Back to top Go down

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 05:01

Sharky mate don't despair. I don't think anyone ment to exclude you. As I wasn't a party host last night I didn't bother to see who else was on, maybe that is something we need to look out for.

Sharky if you find that you are not getting any invites do what lady and I do when we don't get any invites, invite yourself into their party, or msg them "invitewenucan".

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 05:51

I understand your feelings buddy, but i've not been on blops the last 2 nights so i can't comment directly on what you've said. What i will say though is, everyone i've met in this clan are really nice people and if you just sent them a message i'm sure they'd ask you to join. with so many members now it's sometimes difficult to keep track with who's online and who's off line, and not everyone wants to join up when they are online, even when they are on blops!

i think it's now easier for the person who has just logged on to take the first intial step and send a message out to people asking for an invite. I'll always offer to take a break if we have too many people, or to go into a second team and i think i can say that about most of the clan members too!

Sharky, i've played alongside with you quite a few times, you're a great player but more importantly you're a great guy, easy to get on with and a good laugh, so i can say, a 100% certain, that if you didn't get an invite that you shouldn't take it personally!

One more thing to note, sometimes i think messages and invites don't always go through straight away. I've had it a few times where i might check my messages just before i log off to make sure i haven't missed an invite , so people don't think i'm being rude and ignoring them. there has been no new messages there only for me to log back on the next day to find an invite recieved, well within the time i was logged on previously. (this hasn't happened loads, but it has a couple of times)
Back to top Go down

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 13:11

Sharky I totally agree with Smashy....I'm more than happy to play with you ANYTIME you are online and im in the game. Just message me if u don't get invited. If i see you online i will invite you.

I have no issue with your connection (although the other day when you hosted it was "a little slow" LOL)

C u online soon Smile
Back to top Go down

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 17:17

LOL need i pulled host again today and it started to spike i dunno why it happens but i do try not to get host lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4GC SERIOUSLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC SERIOUSLY   4GC SERIOUSLY Empty

Back to top Go down

4GC SERIOUSLY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: