Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Want to open another Server..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Want to open another Server.. Empty
PostSubject: Want to open another Server..   Want to open another Server.. EmptySat 10 Nov 2012, 23:02

I wanted to know if I could open up another 4GC server. Not sure if I need to get approval before I open it up in 4GC name is on it let me know I was just hoping to get more recruits. Let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to open another Server..   Want to open another Server.. EmptySat 10 Nov 2012, 23:12

if you have the money for one and you really want to do it go ahead. but if you want to make it for 4GC just make sure you add at least one or two people to admin. if you dont have a problem with that then i dont see a problem with you renting a server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to open another Server..   Want to open another Server.. EmptySun 11 Nov 2012, 03:24

I can make ya an admin on the one I have and you'll be able to change the maps up if ya like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to open another Server..   Want to open another Server.. EmptySun 11 Nov 2012, 08:05

Why don't you and boon join up to share costs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to open another Server..   Want to open another Server.. EmptySun 11 Nov 2012, 12:51

Well I could do that to hmmm I can pay half for the server Ok boon I can do that I like the map pack just hate how the server sucks as keeping the teams even. I do like diffrent map packs as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to open another Server..   Want to open another Server.. EmptySun 11 Nov 2012, 13:21

that's because auto balance is rubbish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to open another Server..   Want to open another Server.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to open another Server..
Page 1 of 1