Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

WOW just look at the speed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WOW just look at the speed Empty
PostSubject: WOW just look at the speed   WOW just look at the speed EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 16:57

WOW just look at the speed Imag0012

the source of all my frustrations - yes you seen it right my connection is measured in kbps not mbps like being in the dark ages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW just look at the speed   WOW just look at the speed EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 17:24

LOL. That is terrible. I'm surprised you can even play at all with those speeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW just look at the speed   WOW just look at the speed EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 17:49

I am sorry lol, That is some speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW just look at the speed   WOW just look at the speed EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 18:50

Not sure how it works across the pond but my buddy just called and complained about his speed and they gave him the next speed up. Might be worth a try?
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: WOW just look at the speed   WOW just look at the speed EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 20:26

Wow...that's ridiculous!! I'd be on the phone with my isp in a heartbeat saying wtf!!

WOW just look at the speed Shady_10
WOW just look at the speed Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW just look at the speed   WOW just look at the speed EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 21:39

Shocked that is a bad connection. but the funny thing is i get kicked out of games for connection or something else more than you. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW just look at the speed   WOW just look at the speed EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 03:58

wow! do u live out in the sticks or something Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW just look at the speed   WOW just look at the speed EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 04:32

hotlittlebiscit wrote:
wow! do u live out in the sticks or something Wink

West Yorkshire - In a village but on Wakefield exchange (city) I think WY is 4/5th most populated area in country so less stickie than Norfolk.

We had fibre optic fitted for the exchange in October just waiting for them to release it for sale but very frustrating waiting for it lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW just look at the speed   WOW just look at the speed EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 05:50

haha, i recently moved here from Northallerton area and believe it or not broadband is better here near Kings Lynn!

The amout we all pay BT in line rental and ISP rip offs HOW is our whole (tiny) country not fibre optic!!! makes me sick Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW just look at the speed   WOW just look at the speed EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 10:32

but nobody on dial-up can touch your connection, you're making 56k look like garbage ROFL
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: WOW just look at the speed   WOW just look at the speed EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 11:16

wow. My phone off of WiFi, with 2 bars is faster than that. I couldn't deal with that...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW just look at the speed   WOW just look at the speed Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW just look at the speed
Page 1 of 1