Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! Empty
PostSubject: MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!   MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012, 20:59

Hey gang,

It all comes down to this!! MNM-321 vs. Yoshiman in a 1v1 battle to see who wants the title of KOTW and claim the grand prize of an Astro A40 headset with a wireless 5.8 mixamp.

Please work together to complete this match and report the score/winner here

Good luck guys!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!   MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012, 21:08

wow!! good luck guys!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!   MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012, 22:01

Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!   MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 00:45

good luck guys. it will be great if you set up a time and day previously so we can come and spectate for the grand finale.

now how about the second placse get the title :

queen of the world.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!   MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 05:13

I am on vacation but won’t be back until Sunday, November 4. I would really like to spectate this match. Can both of you postpone this until Monday or Tuesday, November 5 or 6? If not no prob.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!   MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 05:28

Good luck guys!
I would really like to spectate this too Smile
If not possible maybe you can make a vid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MNM vs yoshiman    MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 16:18

Sorry brand but we just played, With a score of 9 to 5 the new king of the world is...YOSHIMAN276! He beat me fair and square enjoy your headset.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!   MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 16:23

I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance I witness this match. I bet it was a nail biter with a nice prize on the line.

Congrats Yoshi!! I'll be in contact with you soon to get some info from you.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!   MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 00:45

Well done yoshi!
Back to top Go down
Banshee1971
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Banshee1971

PostSubject: Re: MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!   MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! EmptyThu 01 Nov 2012, 08:29

Grats yoshi!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!   MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! EmptyThu 01 Nov 2012, 08:56

creativeonito wrote:
good luck guys. it will be great if you set up a time and day previously so we can come and spectate for the grand finale.

now how about the second placse get the title :

queen of the world.

lol!

I agree! How about an audience and a crowd! Place your bets, place your bets!! (in my best Rodney Dangerfield voice)

By the way can you name the movie that's from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!   MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012, 11:17

I just found this post. Well done to Yoshi on becoming champion!! Congrats to MNM for making it to the final and to everyone else who took part in the playoffs cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!   MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MNM vs. Yoshiman ... Fight for KOTW!!
Page 1 of 1