Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Game reviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Game reviews Empty
PostSubject: Game reviews   Game reviews EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 01:00

I been thinking i play alot of other games other then Call of duty and these days $60 a game is no joke. I have several sites i goto for game reviews but lately they have let me down Sad for example... Duke Nukem Forever got terrible reviews. The reason? They were reviewing this game like it was going head to head against call of duty. Duke Nukem forever is a fantastic game if your a fan of the originals and it should of been reveiwed as a tribute to them. What i want to do is to start reviewing the games i play some may be old others new. I just want to show everyone how
@#$%^& fun to play they are and why you should care.

Now this would be the first time i attempt to do anything like this so when my first review comes out and its terrible let me know Smile even if ur personally not a fan of the genre of that game.

My first game for review will be Dead Island as it is coming out on 9-6-2011. Now since this is a co-op game if any of you will be picking this up for ps3 then lets get to gether that week and play through it all gameplay will be recorded.

Here is some gameplay footage:

Back to top Go down

Game reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reviews   Game reviews EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 03:29

good for you buddy, like yourself i'm often looking at several review sites, trying to get a general overview on games before i buy them. i'll def have a look at yours when it happens cheers

i'm very tempted by dead island but............. i was going to see what the reviews said Laughing
Back to top Go down

Game reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reviews   Game reviews EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 09:55

Dub this is a brilliant idea.

I see where you are coming from when you say they compared Duke to BO. It is a totally different type of game and should be reviewed as such. There is no comparison.

I am really looking forward to your reviews and maybe at some point we will sort a separate section for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Game reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reviews   Game reviews EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 13:13

I usually check Metacritic first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reviews   Game reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Game reviews
Page 1 of 1