Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC Internal tournament to start

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Management
General
General
The Management

4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 17:07

I'd bet Teflon would want to be included but he's very rarely onsite here .. If I wasn't so thick I'd have mentioned it to him tonight as we had a few games together.

And why so few EU players - come on, its the biggest group members-wise - I have a K/D of .68 and will have a go so no excuses for anyone!

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 17:18

im signed up for this right?
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 17:50

EnglishRose wrote:
I'd bet Teflon would want to be included but he's very rarely onsite here .. If I wasn't so thick I'd have mentioned it to him tonight as we had a few games together.

And why so few EU players - come on, its the biggest group members-wise - I have a K/D of .68 and will have a go so no excuses for anyone!

I sent Teflon and pretty much everyone on my friends list a detailed message about this event. He should be aware of it. I'm sure I'll see him on Thursday. I'll try and remember to mention it to him.

4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 Shady_10
4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 18:32

Count me in if I'm not too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 04:04

Original post updated

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: count me in    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 06:28

hello guys and girls I would love to do this, great idea. Count me in.
kill confirmed Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 08:14

initial post updated.

More PSN messages have go out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 13:26

you can count me in if its not too late
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 15:12

If this is just for fun then i'm in
if it's competitive i'll step out as i don't want to let the team down
and if you have enough already i'm happy to be a reserve
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 17:51

im down count me in i dont mind sniping the enemy hahaha i wont be on sat sept 10th gotta dinner to attend but ill try pop on sat night might be late though so anyday day after 10pm ill be available but if you see me on before that time please just send me a invite as i dont mind gaming with u guys yall is a cool bunch Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 08:03

foxy this is just for 4gc members so its just to get some people together and have fun...so pls join us more the marrier..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 09:10

Applications will no longer be accepted, i have to re juggle what i set up, ill post up later / ASAP about the teams etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 13:11

Initial post updated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 13:30

How many in a team?

Does each captain have to choose a team?

There's 4 matches and 5 captains, how will it work? Have I missed something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 13:37

I'm a captain? yayks

So on EU it's always 2 on 2?
I kinda have the feeling that it'll be Nuketown and Firing Range 24/7 :-D
Maybe some Summit here and there.

Crossbows allowed?
Will tell ya our map and gamemode preferances once I talked to ER.
Looks sweet.

But I'm also a bit unsure if I got it right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 13:41

Ok so am I reading this right? 2 in a team? 2 v 2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 13:55

yep, only way to get enough games going so its not over too quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 14:53

2 V 2 ? - LOL "watches as everyone rushes to hide from being on my team"

It's like being at school all over again......hoping and praying i don't get picked last when the teams were chosen in the playground Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 15:19

nope, you were drawn with me.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 16:01

Are you gonna have another tournament after this one? because i would like to get in the next one when i gat a little better..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 16:07

Of course, ill start a new thread with idea's probably tomorrow.

Everything sits well for the US/CA/AU side, so cant force you in as this would throw it all out. Sad sorry mate.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 16:17

NP i hope it runs well!! ill be in for the next one.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 16:35

Poor Revolver ... making reference back to Needs school comment I'm afraid you've effectively been given the really-overweight-always-sick kid who no-one wants! I suggest a big map so I can hide at the back and you do all the work.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 18:40

play HC TDM, get a two kill streak from the off, then sit in a bush with ghost... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 18:46

Think Ghost will be the most used perk. Twisted Evil

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

4GC Internal tournament to start
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next