Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC Internal tournament to start

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 14:31

Iron_Shady wrote:
I have combat training tonight and will try and work in the sending of some messages throughout the night.

Cheers!

thx, you know you can copy and paste messages and send to 12 ppl in one go?
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 14:34

VIPERMAN1 wrote:
Iron_Shady wrote:
I have combat training tonight and will try and work in the sending of some messages throughout the night.

Cheers!

thx, you know you can copy and paste messages and send to 12 ppl in one go?

Actually I did not know you could do that. How do I do that? That will make life a little easier for sure!

4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 Shady_10
4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 16:56

I agree with glock. GB rules sounds more appealing to me and i understand some arent as good as others so Im really up for anything. Since this is gonna be a first Its always worth a shot to see how it goes and fine tune it after we see what worked what didnt. Were all mature enough to not throw a fit about it. Plus were not up for a huge cash prize lol. Just my 2 cents lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 00:33

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 10:36

I was hoping for bigger numbers... So bumping again.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 10:48

Hey Viper,

My bad Sad I forgot to send out the PSN messages last night. I will do it tonight for sure. I won't be online to play but I do have a meeting on the PSN tonight so I will send them as soon as I am finished with that. Do you have a talley so far of members that would like to participate? I did mention it to all that was in my combat training session last night. I thought there would be a lot more interest in this tourney then there turns out to be. I'd give it a couple of more days and keep bumping the thread so everyone is aware.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 01:32

The auzzie will be in it one just gotta get the members up here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 02:13

Thanks Shady, i map pospone for a week, cause surely more would want to enjoy this.... Other than those who have mentioned it in this tread, no one else has said they will play.

It is a laid back clan, but popping in once a week can't be too much to ask can it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 03:35

Count me in,

Hang tough,

Baldy.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 07:31

VIPERMAN1 wrote:
Thanks Shady, i map pospone for a week, cause surely more would want to enjoy this.... Other than those who have mentioned it in this tread, no one else has said they will play.

It is a laid back clan, but popping in once a week can't be too much to ask can it?

No...I don't think that it is too much to ask. I was under the impression that most people were in here at least once a week anyway. I think send the PSN invites is still a good tactic to ensure that everyone knows about it in case they haven't been in the forums.

@LH & ER

I wonder if it would be a good idea to an "UpComing Events" list that are all hot links to the threads regarding such things like this tourney or clan vs. clan matches. This way it could possibly be the first thing someone views rather then having to search through all the posts. I am on here every day, sometimes 10+ times a day, because that is what I need to do to stay on top of things. I can't imagine how many posts someone that only logs into the forums once a week would have to go through. Just a thought to ensure everyone can see what is going on at first glance.

Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 08:25

New area created for hot links - great idea!!! .. I struggle to find/track things myself if I don't log on several times a day - All captains/managers/special ... members can update the post to keep it up to date (use the edit button top right). We should aim to keep no more than 1/2 dozen items in it to really focus people.

As for people not registering, I think a lot of people think they are not good enough for this type of thing - and there are a number of people I can think of who would definately want to join in but haven't registered interest, so maybe its like Shady said - they just haven't seen it.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 08:37

I'm in.

Sorry for the delay it's been a tough week one way and another.

New tv is coming tonight, then I'm back in the game Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 09:17

I"m in for sure. I only learned about it from the PSN message and haven't seen it on the forums (guess I didn't look hard enough).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 00:17

Im in for sure..cant wait to get some good games in again..things have been a lil busy lately at my house. sorry im not on here much but its a busy life for me lately. send me messages anytime any of you see me on and want to play a game because usually i never look to see whos on ( bad habit) see you all soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 06:57

inital post updated.
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: I'm in!   4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 21:21

I would love to do this, great idea. Count me in.
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 22:33

i've been away, but if its not too late, i'll play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 02:40

some how i missed this, if it's not too late count me in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 08:10

Cut off tomorrow.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 04:50

Cut of today..... Register if you haven't already.

Read initial post if interested.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 07:01

VIPERMAN1 wrote:
Cut of today..... Register if you haven't already.

Read initial post if interested.

Def. count me in please buddy, soldier or captain i don't mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 07:50

last bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 13:54

Viperman count me in please

However after reading this thread can someone please CLARIFY the rules that we will be using - so i have the right setup before we start.

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 14:16

Players list updated.

Teams/Rules etc will be posted tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 14:45

@viper, just noticed a post from gonch on here saying he wanted in, it's on page 3 i think cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

4GC Internal tournament to start
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next