Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Stale offerings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stale offerings Empty
PostSubject: Stale offerings   Stale offerings EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 00:15

After reading some posts its clear that, although it pains me to say, BF3 is becoming a little stale. Very big fans and keen players here are a little bored!!.

After deciding i "needed" a different kinda gaming fix i decided on BLOPS, Far cry 2 and then finally re purchased MW3. i havnt picked up BF3 in about 3 weeks.

So, what are we playing instead?? Answers on a postcard to....well just reply here.

Back to top Go down

Stale offerings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stale offerings   Stale offerings EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 00:38

Personally I still like BF3 a lot and it's still my main game.
I did pre-order Blops2 but cancelled that and changed it to MOH when I saw some beta gameplay footage. We have a few others that will play MOH as well and we are looking into this as a clan.
Back to top Go down

Stale offerings Empty
PostSubject: bf3   Stale offerings EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 13:40

honestly i got a little bored of bf3 but it was a phase. bf3 is still fun to me and been playing alot again. i plan on getting MOH when it comes out
Back to top Go down

Stale offerings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stale offerings   Stale offerings EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 15:13

if you are bored of battlefield mw3 may entertain you for a week or two but you'll get bored faster of mw3 then bf, im officially done with cod games, didnt preorder blops 2 gettin bl2 instead and im still havin fun on bf. If you are bored why not try another mode?
Back to top Go down

Stale offerings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stale offerings   Stale offerings EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 20:58

i still like playing bf3. it does get a little boring after a while but i just play a different game for a couple of days and bf is fun again. it also helps to play with more 4GCers. the conversations make it worth it.
Back to top Go down

Stale offerings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stale offerings   Stale offerings EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 23:15

Loving the replies and advice, i think i needed a break from BF3 and as some one commented MW3 will give me a temporary fix for a while, im still a massive BF3 fan too. I have ordered BLOPS2, but im very much looking forward to MOH warfighter as thats a series I'm a big fan of too.
Thanks for the replies so far.
Back to top Go down

Stale offerings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stale offerings   Stale offerings EmptySat 13 Oct 2012, 00:23

Pains me to say it too but BF only interests me when there is a group of 4GC rolling together.
If it weren't for the clan, i'd never play BF again.

At the min, I'm playuing Fifa passively.
On the 30th October, AC3 comes out...I've booked 4 days off work so will hopefully platinum it by the 4th November.

Then, back to BF for some carnage + Decembers DLC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stale offerings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stale offerings   Stale offerings Empty

Back to top Go down

Stale offerings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: