Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

fun game last on the eu side

Go down 
AuthorMessage

fun game last on the eu side Empty
PostSubject: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 03:42

Was complete Nathan last nite everyone going for each others tags lol I think I got everyone yesterday and slot of kills before i got cut off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 04:08

cong wrote:
Was complete Nathan last nite everyone going for each others tags lol I think I got everyone yesterday and slot of kills before i got cut off

We (the guys on the other team) unanimously decided that you are a camper... And (in my humble opinion) waiting for me to kill brewin and lucky and getting my tags while im tea bagging them is not really "getting" my tags lol! lol!

But it was indeed fun, although I was lagging like hell and raged when lucky got my tags and randoms from my team kept killing him just as I was close to getting his fun game last on the eu side 3077217049 We gotta do it again! Tonight? fun game last on the eu side 3157838862
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 04:50

I had no clue what was going on. I think at one point I died 5 or 6 times in a row and every one of them was you or lucky getting my tags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 05:35

Well, it was kind of an error that we got split up but I loved it. On grand bazaar I switched team to help Condor since he was alone on the other team. When I made switch, so did he so I was alone. lol! Fortunately Brewin switched to help me.

The highlight for me was at grand bazaar where I ran all the way over to the other flag and found both Jonay and Jacko camping (YES CAMPING Evil or Very Mad ) in the main hall entrance where I could get both their tags.

It was hilarious I was lol-ing sooo loud when both Jacko and Jonay came up running behind me trying to get my tags. Every time they got close, I could either hear them coming through my headset and shot them or one of my teammates shot them.

P.S. Jonay, when the game just started, me, Brewin and Cong set you up. You killed me in the hills near our spawn and I re-spawned, spotted you on the map, Brewin sacrificed himself, Cong could get your tags and I revived Brewin Very Happy Ultimate teamwork guys !

It was great fun.

thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 05:40

luckywolfert wrote:

The highlight for me was at grand bazaar where I ran all the way over to the other flag and found both Jonay and Jacko camping (YES CAMPING Evil or Very Mad ) in the main hall entrance where I could get both their tags.

P.S. Jonay, when the game just started, me, Brewin and Cong set you up. You killed me in the hills near our spawn and I re-spawned, spotted you on the map, Brewin sacrificed himself, Cong could get your tags and I revived Brewin Very Happy Ultimate teamwork guys !

That wasnt team work that was camping at its hardest. You were in your spawn lol! And brewin did not sacrifice himself... He wasted a clip on me and then tried to get me with the gun hahah Thats why I went to tea bag him and cong sneaked in behind...! Dont tell me that was a setup it was just pure camping and luck lol! As of getting your tags I was close a couple of times only to see the randoms of our team kill you as im getting into the range of knifing you!!! Oh man my rage went to astronomic proportions Razz

And in my defense in Bazaar I wasnt exactly camping.. I was sniping!!! lol! And you got me from behind. As soon as you got me I shouted at Jacko that you were gonna get his... He didnt listen to me and got his tags taken by you twice fun game last on the eu side 3077217049 I can only talk for myself but I think its fair to say that me condor, jacko and Donna want payback!! fun game last on the eu side 3157838862
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 05:55

NOOB wrote:

That wasnt team work that was camping at its hardest. You were in your spawn lol! And brewin did not sacrifice himself... He wasted a clip on me and then tried to get me with the gun hahah Thats why I went to tea bag him and cong sneaked in behind...! Dont tell me that was a setup it was just pure camping and luck lol!

lol..trust me buddy, it was a setup. You've been spotted in the hills so we could see you. When you where spraying and praying on Brewin, I had you in my sights and Cong sneaked up on you. In case you noticed Cong, I would empty my clip on you Razz

NOOB wrote:

As soon as you got me I shouted at Jacko that you were gonna get his... He didnt listen to me and got his tags taken by you twice
You know I was wondering about that and didn't understand why Jacko just stayed there when I got your tags.

NOOB wrote:

fun game last on the eu side 3077217049 I can only talk for myself but I think its fair to say that me condor, jacko and Donna want payback!! fun game last on the eu side 3157838862
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
besides, you've already got my tags a couple of times earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 06:01

I want payback, but I doubt i'm going to get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 06:18

I feel cheated then lol! Its suppose to be a 1on1 thingie not a team thingie Razz

I didnt spray and pray... Brewin did!!! Thats why I teabagged him haha I was reloading and he couldnt get me!! Boooooo! I actually wish he had gotten me now fun game last on the eu side 3077217049

Yea I got all your tags before but its actually quite thrilling to play the game knowing that around the corner there will be 3 guys trying to get your tags and that you have to get theirs first lol! lol!

Hats off for the setup though! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 06:57

jONAY-_- wrote:

And in my defense in Bazaar I wasnt exactly camping.. I was sniping!!! ]

And pray tell which of the range of sniper rifles were you using erm perhaps the f2000 cherry u turnip head.

and I was praying and spraying DAO + Slugs geek u bumble brain

Lucky got ya tags lucky got ya tags e i addyho lucky got ya tags

Who was it u said was top boy agian ?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 08:31

Haha I just spotted Lucky quoting Jay as 'NOOB'.

I do think the two Js have to prove their worth!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 08:40

LOL Condor think I got ur tags alot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 08:55

CondorT-Global wrote:
Haha I just spotted Lucky quoting Jay as 'NOOB'.

I do think the two Js have to prove their worth!

Hehehe Glad you've got an eye for details Tom Wink
It Jonay had it, he would have seen me coming for his tags Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 11:31

I dont play with the F2000 brewin. Dunno where you got that idea from hahah

Condor the two J's have come over from MW3 and taught all this guys how to play BF Very Happy

Lucky I did not see you coming coz I thought you played the objective.. I was wrong. You prefer to go all the way around the map and get my tags... Good for you but you still lost the game lol! lol! lol!

WE are the best BF players... Time for you lot to accept it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 12:26

NOOB wrote:
Condor the two J's have come over from MW3 and taught all this guys how to play BF Very Happy

Haha, yeah right lol!
Let me wake you up:

1st game on seperate teams:
fun game last on the eu side Game111
oh yeah and this:
fun game last on the eu side Tag_jo10fun game last on the eu side Tag_ja10

2nd game on seperate teams:
fun game last on the eu side Game210

and Cong would have beeen MVP but got disconnected.

We lost but the individual scores just show 4GC was rocking but the randoms weren't Very Happy

NOOB wrote:

Lucky I did not see you coming coz I thought you played the objective.. I was wrong. You prefer to go all the way around the map and get my tags
ROFL
- Getting your tags WAS my objective
- You camping at the hall entrance while we got B ? lol..shouldn't you go for the objective ? tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 14:30

I got disconnected halfway through the game lol and still got the most kills and highest in game score
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 06:22

jONAY-_- wrote:
I dont play with the F2000 brewin. Dunno where you got that idea from hahah

OK then what was the sniper gun u claim to have been sniping with then. + Dont forget my reactions are probably 30 odd years older than yours. I will give you some credit you are marginally better at BF3 than a 52 year old fart lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 10:07

Hahah you need to understand that when I say im the best in the clan (eventhough I am) I do it to annoy you lot. Just like when you gang up on me lol! I dont want to compare myself individually with any of you except for dog tags collection otherwise we may take it too far and some feelings might get hurt Razz

Brewin I was sniping with the L96. I normally play with the P90 or the MP7 unless I am bored of them and then I play with random weapons which I dont usually play with in order to unlock the service tags!

Cong if you camp while everybody else is trying to cap the flags ofcourse your gonna have the most kills. If you wait for your teammates to go clean the flags and then you cap them and get the points ofcourse your gonna have the most XP lol! lol!

Take in mind that in that game the 4 of you were CONSTANTLY together. Where one went the other followed. Was very cute if you ask me... fun game last on the eu side 3077217049 But you still got spanked in the bum in the end and lost the game. Thats all that matters Wink You lost... WE WON!

p.s. Try and keep up with the COD stars guys... Cammon. You can do it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 04:59

I only camp in TDM lol, If I camped I wouldn't of taken ur tags twice and killed you 7 times, and have most kills and highest xp for only playing half the game, working as a team is never bad as should be the way we should play as a clan and a team when in any match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 06:59

cong wrote:
I only camp in TDM lol, If I camped I wouldn't of taken ur tags twice and killed you 7 times, and have most kills and highest xp for only playing half the game, working as a team is never bad as should be the way we should play as a clan and a team when in any match

You took my tags once and you killed me 7 times... you were shooting at me even before I turned around the corner. I was also playing the objective, capping flags, so ofcourse if you were camping it would be easy to take me out with your overpowered spray and pray PKP Wink And yes you were camping... HARD lol! lol!

We won you lost. Simples!!! fun game last on the eu side 3077217049
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fun game last on the eu side   fun game last on the eu side Empty

Back to top Go down

fun game last on the eu side
Page 1 of 1