Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF3 is no better than COD

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BF3 is no better than COD Empty
PostSubject: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 13:59

In fact it's worse - the game play may be more satisfying (less frustrating) but what the f**k is the point of investing 30m + in to a game and getting kicked by a server admin because you happened to kill him three times on the trot? I was the second lowest scorer on the team - it wasn't gonna hurt them letting me play to the end...

I hope we don't do any of that s**t on our servers. Sorry for the language but it really hacks me off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 14:05

We dont but it happens to us all the time when we are on random servers because we are all usually towards the top of the LeaderBoards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 14:05

CondorT-Global wrote:
In fact it's worse - the game play may be more satisfying (less frustrating) but what the f**k is the point of investing 30m + in to a game and getting kicked by a server admin because you happened to kill him three times on the trot? I was the second lowest scorer on the team - it wasn't gonna hurt them letting me play to the end...

I hope we don't do any of that s**t on our servers. Sorry for the language but it really hacks me off.

Sorry I abandon you buddy but the gf has claimed the TV for an hour hahah

Regarding that. BF3 does have a lot of flaws and that is defo one of them. Just make sure you dont get in that server again. Other than that just carry on playing as there are good admins and bad admins...!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 14:06

MW3's laggy lobbies are da bomb, admit it!

BF3 is no better than COD Tumblr_l0wasrj8qt1qbch4xo1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: bf3 vs cod   BF3 is no better than COD EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 14:08

i agree with the admin kicking you out is super stupid!!! why they kick us out? cuz they cant hang? love this clip of BFFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifj57AstWjc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 14:12

fcroach1 wrote:
i agree with the admin kicking you out is super stupid!!! why they kick us out? cuz they cant hang? love this clip of BFFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifj57AstWjc

That's brilliant. Any idea how I can find the name of the admin on a server I just played on? Gonna report his stupid ass if I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 14:15

Just play on the DICE official servers mate. Saves all the power crazy admin problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 14:54

Welcome to the club Condor.

It really sucks when you're owning the admin team.

As wint says, just try to join the Dice or 4GC servers and it won't happen in there.

I must admit I get banned occasionally but most of the time I can just play the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 15:08

Ahhh I just joined one of the 4GC servers and the winning team was camping our spawn with javelins tanks and infantry! Spawn beacons all over the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 15:19

Do not bother reporting EA will do nothing about it - its income and all they care about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 17:21

actually it's a lot better but stop playing on player made servers if you're having that problem do a server search for "dice" ( make sure show full servers is on) and check the owner make sure its dice or ea find the modes you like go through the list save as many as you can stand and then bam set for life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 06:01

Condor,
Are you still feeling the same way about this after the team-up yesterday?

cheers,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 06:05

No, last night was really fun! I really need to stick with it. I'd probably rather play with 4GC than against because it is quite difficult playing against your own team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 06:08

CondorT-Global wrote:
No, last night was really fun! I really need to stick with it. I'd probably rather play with 4GC than against because it is quite difficult playing against your own team.

cheers cheers Glad you enjoyed it.
We normally try and play on our own servers when we team up. That way we won't get split up and even when we do, we can switch to the same team and move the randoms to the other team.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: admin    BF3 is no better than COD EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 14:10

I try to look at the rules before i go on to a server created by someone. I actually got kicked out over the weekend because i was usuing a shotty. was pretty whack because only reason i used a shotty was because someone on other team was using it. i was playing with a few 4gc folks, prolly thought where i went.

Also lately i noticed that when we(4GC) play toghther we win alot. ofcourse we will never win them all but we tend to win alot. more then we lose. im for sure guilty for not talking as much as i should, i need to talk more. my baggage!!!!! Glad im in this Clan. love the trash talking too!!! all in fun!!!! everyone has a great sense of humor here for sure!!!!

this is my happy dance lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqbleuYe8hc

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Agreed    BF3 is no better than COD EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 12:19

That has happend to me so many times, really bites bro because they get butthurt about losing. or they just don't like being killed. I did this on a clan server before where I wiped out the squad twice not because I was camping it was becuse they decide to go in a group together all line up on a row not my fault after the second time they kicked me off the server.

It really lame when they do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 is no better than COD   BF3 is no better than COD Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 is no better than COD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: