Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Sniping with a DAO shotgun

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sniping with a DAO shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Sniping with a DAO shotgun   Sniping with a DAO shotgun EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 05:35

because of crap connection speeds (1.2mbs down 300kbs up) I have been having to use shotguns a lot recently to get kills.

Usually play with DAO + Slugs last night on firestorm I was in the tower at C and sniped enemy on the roof at A, dont know the exact disatnce but gotta be several 100 metres. Funny as hell ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: sniping with shotty   Sniping with a DAO shotgun EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 08:34

Nice!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sniping with a DAO shotgun   Sniping with a DAO shotgun EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:37

babybrewin wrote:
because of crap connection speeds (1.2mbs down 300kbs up) I have been having to use shotguns a lot recently to get kills.

Usually play with DAO + Slugs last night on firestorm I was in the tower at C and sniped enemy on the roof at A, dont know the exact disatnce but gotta be several 100 metres. Funny as hell ROFL

PROOF OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

nah i'm joking. I wish you recorded it, it would have been one hell of a video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sniping with a DAO shotgun   Sniping with a DAO shotgun EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 13:41

Thats hacks if you ask me lol!

Well played buddy!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sniping with a DAO shotgun   Sniping with a DAO shotgun EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 18:26

I've been on the other end of this. Damn slugs. Very frustrating. I seem to get killed from amazingly far with a P90 fairly often as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sniping with a DAO shotgun   Sniping with a DAO shotgun EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 08:42

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sniping with a DAO shotgun   Sniping with a DAO shotgun EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 08:53

That must be a one shot kill gun because Im not seeing hit markers and he wasnt getting headshots. Ive seen vid's of people quickscoping with that setup, never sniping from distances. Ill have to try that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sniping with a DAO shotgun   Sniping with a DAO shotgun EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 06:39

BoondockS216 wrote:
That must be a one shot kill gun because Im not seeing hit markers and he wasnt getting headshots. Ive seen vid's of people quickscoping with that setup, never sniping from distances. Ill have to try that.

Symthic site says M870 with slug is 100% damege up to 30m and 40% damage 30m to 100m (no stats beyond 100m). At 100m it has only marginally less damage than the M98b sniper rifle and as good as any of the auto fire sniper rifles.

Mad Mad Mad Facepalm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sniping with a DAO shotgun   Sniping with a DAO shotgun EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 06:46

holy molly lol sniping with a shottie i didnt know it was that effective , all it needs is a silencer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: funny   Sniping with a DAO shotgun EmptyTue 16 Oct 2012, 01:17

That sounds Awesome.. I have never been good with shotguns but sniping wow lol that would be a sweet shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniping with a DAO shotgun   Sniping with a DAO shotgun Empty

Back to top Go down

Sniping with a DAO shotgun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: