Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2012, 02:35

Ok. updated.
Keep m coming guys.

CraigoCorleone wrote:
Thanks for signing up guys. Looks like I need to pull my finger out my end, lol. Be friendly as the boys (and girls) are still hurting after their last arse kicking!

Glad you're finally able to post Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2012, 03:03

luckywolfert wrote:
Ok. updated.
Keep m coming guys.

CraigoCorleone wrote:
Thanks for signing up guys. Looks like I need to pull my finger out my end, lol. Be friendly as the boys (and girls) are still hurting after their last arse kicking!

Glad you're finally able to post Very Happy

Thanks for your help. Feels much better. And.... Relax...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2012, 13:45

bump.

Come on guys and girls, we need some more Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2012, 13:47

We've got 8-9 confirmed. We could always limit the server if required. Once people start to go to bed/crash/rage quit we could always take on the world as a team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2012, 13:51

lucky i do want to come and play.. but it all depends on how the day goes at work etc.. u can put me down as a maybe, but ill only know 100% sure by about 6:00pm on the day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2012, 13:55

fjeena wrote:
lucky i do want to come and play.. but it all depends on how the day goes at work etc.. u can put me down as a maybe, but ill only know 100% sure by about 6:00pm on the day...

We need you buddy. Just call in sick or something Twisted Evil

lol..I'll add you to the maybe's Wink

CraigoCorleone wrote:
We've got 8-9 confirmed. We could always limit the server if required. Once people start to go to bed/crash/rage quit we could always take on the world as a team

Sounds good Craigo. Think we'll end up with around 8-9 as well. The teaming up afterwards also sounds good. Should be fun to get a few games together. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2012, 14:02

Talked with the girl and im "allowed" to play that night lol!

I'll be off during the whole day though so im only gonna be on at the time of the match. Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2012, 14:04

jONAY-_- wrote:
Talked with the girl and im "allowed" to play that night lol!

I'll be off during the whole day though so im only gonna be on at the time of the match. Looking forward to it!

HOOOAH. That's great Jay. Where would we be without our 2nd best player Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2012, 15:14

I sense sarcasm.

If you think you will do better without me I will sit this one out. Better for me really...! Good luck guys and enjoy it!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2012, 15:43

jONAY-_- wrote:
I sense sarcasm.

If you think you will do better without me I will sit this one out. Better for me really...! Good luck guys and enjoy it!!!

lol! lol!
haha you know we can't do this without you...who else would Jacko need to call noob in this game ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Oct 2012, 23:20

shit I totally forgot that this friday is NYCC (new york comic con) so not gonna make it sorry all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 02:20

That gives us only 5 confirmed participants (counting Jonay but not sure if he's still in) which is not enough to go ahead with this. I'll wait till tomorrow but if we don't get more, I will cancel this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 03:17

I'll join you all, it's a good excuse to get a break from mw3 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 03:46

flozzy wrote:
I'll join you all, it's a good excuse to get a break from mw3 Smile

Thanks Flozzy. Added Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 23:46

update.

i will most likely be home an hour before this skrim so there is a 90% chance that i will now be able to make it.

things change very fast though so i will let you know tomorrow night what the concrete answer is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 02:52

I might be able to make it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 03:04

Akaitis wrote:
update.

i will most likely be home an hour before this skrim so there is a 90% chance that i will now be able to make it.

things change very fast though so i will let you know tomorrow night what the concrete answer is.

That's great Akaitis.

Satans Enforcer wrote:
I might be able to make it
Great Matt. Added to the maybe's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 07:04

We've now got 6 confirmed players and 5 maybe's.
I assume a few of the maybe's will end up playing as well so should have enough to make this a succesful event cheers

Hoooah.

I'll try to be online at 20.20 to team-up.

Craigo,
I assume we'll need a password to get in ?
If we search for 'MPG' on the server browser, will we find it ?

cheers,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 07:23

luckywolfert wrote:
We've now got 6 confirmed players and 5 maybe's.
I assume a few of the maybe's will end up playing as well so should have enough to make this a succesful event cheers

Hoooah.

I'll try to be online at 20.20 to team-up.

Craigo,
I assume we'll need a password to get in ?
If we search for 'MPG' on the server browser, will we find it ?

cheers,

I haven't planned on setting the server to private but if you guys would prefer that I can. (Although I know you're all gasping for our tags). Either look for MPG or matureps3gamers. Should come up in both. I'd suggest that all players have either you or myself in their friend list. If you can't find the server, join me then your fellas can join you. We'll need to communicate through something so we can get organised a bit better. Do you have 'what's app' that's quite good or we could just communicate through XMB chat.

People who have signed up will be priority, however, if the sides are short anyone sporting the 4GC clan tag can play but as long as they know they may be kicked to allow for players who have signed up.

Anyone waiting in a queue that has signed up, just send me a message simply saying 'in Q' and I'll kick the lowest scoring non listed player. Sorry if that happens to anyone.

Our last couple of VS nights have been a nightmare, with players not able to join, log in to PSN or crashing a lot. If we struggle to get players in (unlikely) we should change the plans and just have a mixture of players on both teams. I'll let you message me if you think things are pissing players off etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I'm down   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 18:12

I'm in guys. I got my work schedule today and i am free all weekend. Shoot me an invite. Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 01:44

Fornicator wrote:
I'm in guys. I got my work schedule today and i am free all weekend. Shoot me an invite. Thanks

I've added you to the list Very Happy

CraigoCorleone wrote:

I haven't planned on setting the server to private but if you guys would prefer that I can. (Although I know you're all gasping for our tags). Either look for MPG or matureps3gamers. Should come up in both. I'd suggest that all players have either you or myself in their friend list. If you can't find the server, join me then your fellas can join you. We'll need to communicate through something so we can get organised a bit better. Do you have 'what's app' that's quite good or we could just communicate through XMB chat.

People who have signed up will be priority, however, if the sides are short anyone sporting the 4GC clan tag can play but as long as they know they may be kicked to allow for players who have signed up.

Anyone waiting in a queue that has signed up, just send me a message simply saying 'in Q' and I'll kick the lowest scoring non listed player. Sorry if that happens to anyone.

Our last couple of VS nights have been a nightmare, with players not able to join, log in to PSN or crashing a lot. If we struggle to get players in (unlikely) we should change the plans and just have a mixture of players on both teams. I'll let you message me if you think things are pissing players off etc

I've got them all on my friend list already and will spam them with invites Very Happy
Unfortunately I don't have 'what's app' since I'm a nostalgic guy with an old Nokia phone that only allows calling and texting. XMB chat sounds good.

I also like the part that we'll contact each other when people aren't having fun anymore.

I'm really looking forward to this Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 01:57

Let's have fun guys. Bragging and taunting is very welcome. So lot's of C4, repair tool, knife and ball bags please. I'm sure it'll turn into a war but let's try and keep it friendly as it would be great to make this regular.

Requests for any particular maps/settings from anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 02:20

We've got a full team with a couple of reserves. If you struggle to make a full team, do you guys mind if I fill up those spaces with MPG or open the server to randoms?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 02:24

CraigoCorleone wrote:
We've got a full team with a couple of reserves. If you struggle to make a full team, do you guys mind if I fill up those spaces with MPG or open the server to randoms?

That's great !
As far as I'm concerned MPG is most welcome to help us if we don't have a full team since they are very good company as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 02:28

CraigoCorleone wrote:
Let's have fun guys. Bragging and taunting is very welcome. So lot's of C4, repair tool, knife and ball bags please. I'm sure it'll turn into a war but let's try and keep it friendly as it would be great to make this regular.

Requests for any particular maps/settings from anyone?

+ 1.
This is a fun 'match' with a friendly clan and I'm looking forward to the games and the 'day after' on both forums where we will read about all the dogtags that have been taken and the trolling Wink

As for a particular map, it's up to you Craigo. I do prefer it to be a standard BF map since I'm not sure we've all got the expansion packs but I think you've said that already.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT   Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly clan skirmish October 12th, 20.30 PM GMT
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next