Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

I have to leave.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I have to leave. Empty
PostSubject: I have to leave.   I have to leave. EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 03:33

I'm sorry to say but I have to leave. Check out announcments section.

Sad
Back to top Go down

I have to leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to leave.   I have to leave. EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 03:41

lighthouse72 wrote:
I'm sorry to say but I have to leave. Check out announcments section.

Sad

No you don't.

You know we all have times that we can't get online as much as we would like to but eventually those 'good old times' always come back even when it's for a short period.

If you want to leave the clan, it's your call but please feel free to just take a break and come back when you've got some time like some others have done as well.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down

I have to leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to leave.   I have to leave. EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 04:18

+1 you do not need to leave because RL takes front seat
Back to top Go down

I have to leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to leave.   I have to leave. EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 05:06

Hey you never leave real life takes priority we will be still here and will welcome u back
Back to top Go down

I have to leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to leave.   I have to leave. EmptyWed 03 Oct 2012, 05:22

+1 to everything said above.

Take a break and come back when you can. Others have done it you can do it too pal!!
Back to top Go down

I have to leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to leave.   I have to leave. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 12:35

Thanks for the support. I will not be on as much as I would like to be but those times will come back hopefully. So I stick around and check in so now and then. Great to be a member of such a friendly gaming clan!!!

afro
Back to top Go down

I have to leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to leave.   I have to leave. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 12:39

lighthouse72 wrote:
Thanks for the support. I will not be on as much as I would like to be but those times will come back hopefully. So I stick around and check in so now and then. Great to be a member of such a friendly gaming clan!!!

afro

cheers cheers
Glad you're staying with us !

Back to top Go down

I have to leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to leave.   I have to leave. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 14:06

Lighthouse, I'm Major and I'm currently on a kinda break. I barely touch BF and just check in on the forum 2/3 times a week - we all need time when LIFE demands time.

Just let us know once a fortnight/month that you're OK.
Back to top Go down

I have to leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to leave.   I have to leave. EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 15:33

Glad your staying Gerd. One of the most impressive things about this Clan, is that people actually care Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have to leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to leave.   I have to leave. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have to leave.
Page 1 of 1