Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Activision confirms map pack 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Activision confirms map pack 3  Empty
PostSubject: Activision confirms map pack 3    Activision confirms map pack 3  EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 11:44

Activision has confirmed that there will be another map pack for C.O.D. Black Ops. The map pack will be call Annihilation and will be availible for Xbox on June 28th. As all PS3 players know that means that it would be availible for download one month later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activision confirms map pack 3    Activision confirms map pack 3  EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 13:13

But we've only just bought Escalation! Maybe they'll hold it back a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activision confirms map pack 3    Activision confirms map pack 3  EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 15:00

Hopefully, they will wait until about September or so. That way people have time to want more maps. then there would be the fact that Modern Warfare 3 is coming out in November. I think they are just trying to get as much money as they can until then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: the new maps   Activision confirms map pack 3  EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 18:00

the new maps that have just came out are big enough to play ground war with all the different area's to go in the game, there should be a sat nav perk as i'm lost half the time Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activision confirms map pack 3    Activision confirms map pack 3  EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 18:36

lmao that would look good alongside my grenade fail from when the game first came out and I didn't know the maps...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activision confirms map pack 3    Activision confirms map pack 3  EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 18:51

[quote="LadyHazard"]lmao that would look good alongside my grenade fail from when the game first came out and I didn't know the maps...

good lord... Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activision confirms map pack 3    Activision confirms map pack 3  EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 20:38

You can view the video for the Annihilation map pack on the Call Of Duty website. Hanger 18 is based off Area 51 from the Roswell alien landing. it is a medium sized map with all pathes leading to the hanger which houses an SR71 Blackbird. Control of the hanger leads to domination. Silo is based off a Russian nuke constuction site. It is one of the largest maps in the game. there is lots of flank paths, the key is to keep moving. Drive-in is small like Nuketown, and open in the middle. Its close on the sides for run and gunners. (Our Lady) Hazard is based off a World at War map called Cliffside. It has been coverted into a golf course that focuses on long distance.The zombie map, Shangrila, will have alot of areas to get trapped, and lots of ways to escape. There will be new weapons and new ways to move around. This zombie map will be smaller than Call Of the Dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activision confirms map pack 3    Activision confirms map pack 3  EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 20:59

EXCELLENT!!! cant wait to Lag my way thru it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activision confirms map pack 3    Activision confirms map pack 3  Empty

Back to top Go down

Activision confirms map pack 3
Page 1 of 1