Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Have I Missed Much?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Have I Missed Much? Empty
PostSubject: Have I Missed Much?   Have I Missed Much? EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 04:03

Hey everyone, the family and i are back from our hols, back from sunny wales. i'm really not being sarcastic there either, the weather was gorgeous, that's why welsh people are so tanned!!! Can't believe we discovered a beach what can only be described like the beach from LOST... minus the plane wreckage! Huge, fantasic beach, with hardly anyone on there, i struggled to believe i was in wales!

So have i missed anything important or exciting?

Hoping to get some games on black ops this weekend cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have I Missed Much?   Have I Missed Much? EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 05:43

You have missed a little,
Lady has left, got fed up with lag ops and its currently on sale on ebay I think.
I ended my win streak on 93,
chefharris is back as d.leader
not sure on much else though,
Glad you enjoyed your hoils im off in 2 weeks to rome, well looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have I Missed Much?   Have I Missed Much? EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 10:17

Well the first thing that stands out is lady going! Gutted! Not just for the clan as she did so much, but on a personal level as we always had a laugh when we gamed together, which was a lot.

Your win streak is truly impressive mate, gutted for you that you were so close to a century, but I'm sure you won't let that put a black mark on what is def a special streak!

I did manage to see on what happened with chef harris, good to see he's back whilst being able to put things in perspective!

Cheers for the update, rome is an awesome city, you'll love it cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have I Missed Much?   Have I Missed Much? EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 15:19

smashy66 wrote:
back from sunny wales. i'm really not being sarcastic there either, the weather was gorgeous, that's why welsh people are so tanned!!!

Sunny Wales NEVER!! Lived there for 16 years and never took my raincoat off till I moved to England. And Welsh people are not tanned it's dirt, from rolling around making love with the sheep. Wink

Glad to have you back smashy mate. Was told that your wife had been doing medical experiments on you and that she had turned you into a worker and that you had got a job. Suspect
But i'm glad to hear that wasn't true. Very Happy
So where in Wales did you stay?

Happy killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I Missed Much?   Have I Missed Much? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have I Missed Much?
Page 1 of 1