Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 12:39

Added to calendar Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 00:21

Glad top hear this got rescheduled actually, as i was unaware of this and now that i am i should be able to make myself available/wife permitting:), if you all could be kind enough to remind me on thursday night on psn? even a message it would be much appreciated i would love to be in on this hope to game with you all soon! ill be on tonight, and tomorrow some.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 07:05

That's a good idea. Thanks Bristow! I'll send a PSN message to everyone on Tuesday/Wednesday as a reminder about the match.

US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 Shady_10
US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 13:04

i go outside on the weekends :/ sorry, but i can only do stuff during the week. i'd like to be a back-up though if thats koo
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 18:28

Taco wrote:
i go outside on the weekends :/ sorry, but i can only do stuff during the week. i'd like to be a back-up though if thats koo

This clan match is during the week so you might be able to make it. 4GC vs. Over30 on Thursday, September 8th @9pm EST.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 03:48

Is that 02:00 GMT? if needed i could play or make up there team? But need to know by wed.
To keep track, keep editing your thread, just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 06:30

Viper...I'm pretty sure that is correct. I don't think we need to worry about filling their team though. They apparently had two lobbies ready to for the last match...it's just the organizer, or the contact that I had to get the match started, wasn't there and had to work late. I'm hoping this Thursday runs a little smoother.

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 08:00

Hey gang,

This is a reminder that we have match against the Over30Clan tomorrow night (Thursday, Sept 8th @9pm EST). I hope to see a lot of us there. It is a friendly match so if can gather enough people to play we can get two lobbies running and have a good night with it.

On another note...when the match is finished I'll need some gamers that would like to play some objective gaming with myself and Glock. We want to get gameplay together to help Glock create some training videos for us. Glock will better be able to describe his intensions.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!! I know we have enough players to fill a couple of lobbies. Lets all get together and kick some Over30 butt!!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 15:26

Hey gang,

I wanted to thank everyone that participated in last nights match again the Over30Clan. Although we were not victorious, we played a good match.

1st Game: TDM on Villa - Win - 7500-6500
2nd Game: Dom on Jungle - Loss - 200-145
3rd Game: Dom on Summit - Loss - 200-187

I think that it would be a good idea for us to take a look at these, to see for ourselves, what they did right and what we did wrong. @Glock...as the objectiive captain, this might be a good match for you to review and we can go over it in a combat training session.

Again...thank you to all that participated and I look forward to more matches with the Over30Clan and I have also been chatting with my old clan (The Iron Advocates) about having some friendly scrims with them. Stay tuned and I'll fill you all in on the details when they become available.

Cheers!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 11:41

I have watched the Summit game quite a bit. The main things that I saw was a lack of objective play. We were able to kill them and push them back out of the B building pretty well but after that happens we have to jump on the flag to take control. It appeared that when we held them off nobody or just 1 person would jump on the flag. I also screwed up myself by not wearing flack jacket. I was running hardline to try and keep UAV and CUAV up, I should have ran flak jacket because I got grenaded off of B 7 or 8 times. That will change next week. I think if we really want to be successful we may need to get together a little ahead of time and discuss who will play what roles in the domination games. I will take a look at our jungle game tomorrow and see what I can come up with..
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 12:21

That sounds good Glock! We should all try and get together a half an hour before hand to discuss roles. I think that it is important that everyone knows their role and what they responsible for. I'll do my best to be there!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2