Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) Empty
PostSubject: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 09:15

Hey gang,

I have been talking to The1urLookin4 in the Over30Clan to try and set up a friendly match between us and them. I think it would be a nice change of pace for us. It'll give us a little test and probably determine what else we need to work on.

I have created a poll to see what the best night(s) to have this event would be. From what I can gather on their side, they seem to be mostly night players so the match would probably take place around 10pm EST. Hopefully everyone can arrange their schedules to make this night work. Please choose the night(s) that would work best for you and I'll go with the majority. Depending on the success of this event, maybe we can make a weekly event out of it.

Cheers!

US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) Shady_10
US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) Pbucket

Last edited by Iron_Shady on Fri 09 Sep 2011, 15:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 10:56

I am good to go on the weekends! Let's do this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 11:05

I'd like to stick to the little leagues. I am nowhere close to play with you big boys. I'm sure you guys'll do awesome! Looking forward to see some footage!!!
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 15:15

C'mon Zuiy! You can do it. It IS just a friendly match. If we have everything set up to you know what you are supposed to do and what areas to cover, skill really isn't all that necessary. I'm hoping to have us in a position that we are just waiting for them to show up. Then we just pull the trigger...know what I mean? That is plan A of course! Plan B is...I don't know yet...lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: well.....   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 22:49

well i am gonna be starting an appreticeship for school soon so 10 woulld be good i think it would be around 9 for me i think sundays would be best
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 08:02

Hey gang,

After speaking with most of you last night, during the combat training session, and looking at our poll and the poll the the Over30Clan had running, it makes sense to schedule our first clan vs. clan match this coming Thursday, September 1st, @ 9pm EST. Please let me know who all can make it. This is a fun event, nothing serious, so everyone can attend. Don't be shy gang! If we have more the 6 players we will sub players in and out.

I have messaged the Over30Clan with this match date in mind. I'll confirm everything once I have recieved confirmation from them.

Stay tuned!!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 10:06

thursday sounds pretty good to me
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptySat 27 Aug 2011, 06:30

Alright gang....it's a go! We have our first clan vs. clan match scheduled from Thursday, September 1st @ 9pm EST. We'll be playing 2 games. We get to choose the first game and game mode and they will choose the second. I Nthe event of a tie the loser of the second round will choose the game and game mode.

This coming Tuesday during our combat training session we'll take a look at a couple of maps and choose the game mode we want to challenge them with. Something tells me that they are going to choose a domination game so I think it would be in our best interest to talk some strategy about that game mode so we can prepare ourselves.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions they would like to add to better prepare ourselves for this match?

Cheers!
Shady

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptySat 27 Aug 2011, 09:19

Hi Folks, Definitely domination I would say. They killed us, they have a killer strategy and a posting on it on their website. They are an amazing clan and I would recommend everyone who plans on going in the scrimmage get their butts to combat training.

What we have done on the xbox side is go into private matches and then mess around capping the flag and finding out at what location you can do that from, where are you hidden, what is the best angle, paying attention to the directions the other team will come from it is very good practice. Then after messing around and figuring out the cap points, we would then kill each other and practice what we learned.

Let us know how this goes :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptySat 27 Aug 2011, 10:29

I would assign ahead of time who has what perks/killstreaks. Assign 1 or 2 defenders and adjust their package accordingly. Practice that in a random lobby (after training) where you can see how it works.

Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptySat 27 Aug 2011, 10:33

I totally agree Zuiy! I am working on some stuff for Tuesday's combat training that we can work on to prepare ourselves for the match. As much as I know that it is a friendly match and we are probably going to get our butt's wooped, I still would like to win. It's all in the planning and strategy we put in place.

One thing is for certain, we are going to try our best. That means putting our tryhard pants on!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptySat 27 Aug 2011, 11:47

REALLY wish I didn't have to work Tuesday... I will be there Thursday with my try hard pants on though.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 12:48

Hey gang,

So here is the scoop on tomorrow nights clan match.

The rules are simple....there aren't any. So use your own classes. Also when trying to determine your load out for this match, please visit the post I made this morning on 'class set ups and load outs' and take in consideration the type of player you are and the roll you would like to play.

https://4gclan.forumotion.co.uk/t929-us-can-ps3-div-tdm-dom-classes-and-loadouts#7235

The format of the match is going to be 4GC chooses the first map and game mode and Over30 chooses the second map and game mode. In the event of a tie the loser of the second match will choose the map and game mode.

So...Now we have a question to answer. What do we want to choose as our choice for map and game mode? My suggestion is TDM Villa. Does anyone else have suggestions for a map and game mode. I choose TDM as our first game mode so that everyone has the opportunity to play because not everyone enjoys domination. I am almost positive they are going to choose domination for their game mode so we'll have a mix. We can send in all our TDM players for the first match and send our Domination players for the second.

Objections...comments...suggestions??

Over30 has asked us to pick our map and game mode by the end of day today. They are going to do the same so we all know what we are getting into. They have also asked me if we would have enough players to fill two lobbies. I am not sure exactly what their intensions are with this other then to play 2 matches. Maybe one TDM and the other DOM. I asked these questions and will post the results once this information is available. In the event that this IS what they are trying to arrange who all is going to be there tomorrow night?

So...in summary:

1) What is your preferred map and game mode?
2) Are you going to be there tomorrow night?

Sorry for the long winded post. I'm just trying to iron out all the details so there aren't any surprise.

Cheers!
Shady

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 14:03

Doesn't matter to me. I am down for anything. And yes sir I will be there! Let's do this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 14:34

Reguardless if this is just for fun....I do not want to get my ass kicked so we need to bring it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 15:24

The Dubanat0r wrote:
Reguardless if this is just for fun....I do not want to get my ass kicked so we need to bring it tomorrow.

Amen Brutha!!

Just an FYI for you all, if I haven't recieved and suggestions for map and game mode for tomorrow night, I will make the suggestion for us as a TDM on Villa.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 18:03

Shady,

Let me know how this goes. Obviously this is a PS3 thing right now and I'm concerned about Xbox. But I have approached them about a possible community game night.

Interestingly enough, one of their guys jumped into one of our private matches just to spectate. They later invited me into a game, so I had an opportunity to play a couple games of Domination with them. They're "good", but I couldn't gauge "how good" because there were a couple randoms that made a big impact and skewed the results.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 18:15

I'll be posting what the results were and what I thought of the whole process. This is our first clan vs. clan match so I am expecting some bumps along the way. We had a couple of Over30 members join our pub matches last night. They seemed really nice. I can't guage their talant because we only played a few games and then they had to go.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 21:00

villa sounds good or maybe wmd but whatever map we play on ill bring my try hard pants..
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 23:55

Im up for whatever. Maybe summit dom or tdm? I have to work till 8pm 9pm est. so im not sure if ill be there in time to play. Hopefully i will though I was looking forward to winning.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 08:09

knightcold wrote:
Im up for whatever. Maybe summit dom or tdm? I have to work till 8pm 9pm est. so im not sure if ill be there in time to play. Hopefully i will though I was looking forward to winning.

Being that this is our first match and I am not sure how this thing is going to run, I expect some bumps along the way. Over30 did mention that we will probably play a FFA match before we get started to test the connection. All of this may buy you some time to get home and join us before we start the match.

OK....This is what we are getting ourselves into

1st Match - 4GC chooses TDM on Villa
2nd Match - Over30 chooses DOM on Jungle

In the event of a tie, the losing team of the second match chooses the map and game mode. This has not yet been decided. We can choose this when/if the situation arises.

The rules are simple...There aren't any! We will be using our own classes so no need to change anything around.

I have also been chatting with Over30 and we were throwing around the idea of running two lobbies if we have enough players. Maybe one TDM lobby and the other DOM and have two matches. I'm not sure of how many we are going to have out tonight but we usually have 8-10 or so. I encourage EVERYONE to come out tonight and play. This is just a friendly event so there is no pressure. Sure we want to win but I think having fun and experiencing something like this for the first time is more valuable for us.

The last thing I want to remind everybody of is to have fun and always keep 4GC's CoC in mind. Also....remind me to enable recording so we can put these games in our FS and review them at a later day. During a Combat Training night or on your own.

I look forward to seeing you all tonight!
Cheers!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 22:57

Well, they must have heard our reputation and decided not to show.... Smile JK Yea, Shady said the organizer on their side got caught at work, so no game... Next week though, it's on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 04:28

It is very disappointing when the opposition doesn't show up, I know from our experience with HTO.

Are they rearranging?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 06:20

I've been hearing this quite a few times. I agree, that is very disappointing. Booo to them! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 07:33

Yeah...It is quite disappointing that The1UrLooking4 was running late. After reading discussions in the forums related to this event, they had a two lobbies ready to go but was waiting for the organizer....The1UrLooking4.

The1UrLooking4 send his apologies. I have asked that the match be rescheduled for a week later. September 8th @ 9pm EST. (LH or ER...would you be so kind to adjust the calander for this event?) To avoid having this event depend solely on one person I have asked for the best 3 PSN names to send a friend request to. I have also posted the PSN of Banshee and knightcold, as well as myself, so they have other contacts other then myself.

I knew there would be a couple of bumps but damn....I didn't think it wasn't going to happen...lol

This might be a blessing in disguise though. I would really like to have enough member to fill two lobbies. I'd like to do a TDM match and a DOM match if at all possible. It was Over30's suggestion to see if we could gather enough players and get everyone involved. I'd like to think that we can get enough members together. 9 seems to be the average number that come out every Tuesday and Thursday for combat training.

Shortly I'm going to create a thread so I can keep track of those who would like to attend. I also want to make sure that all the new recruits are aware of this so they have the opportunity to play as well.

Ok...I'm done blabbing....lol

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)   US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results) Empty

Back to top Go down

US/CAN PS3 Div. 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Results)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next