Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

"Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

"Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo Empty
PostSubject: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 04:03

Well my eldest as finally come to his senses, ditched his shitty Xbox and come back to PS3, he has also bought BF3 (by the way did you know when u get premium u can download it onto a second household consule lucky son).

He was a long time COD player when last on PS3, anyway have been spending sometime with him showing him the ropes of BF3 so apologies for being on squad talk a couple of times - sure you didnt want to hear our chat.

Usually he thinks I am just an old fart - so its fun to game with him so will be doing so more, he is mature but only 18 so he knows he is not eligable to join the clan, he his cool with swearing (has to be living with me). Hope everyone is cool with me bringing him into games if not just say so we will not be offended. His BF3 name is tacticalpanth3r Real name Kyle.

its really weird someone calling you Dad on the battlefield

Last edited by babybrewin on Wed 26 Sep 2012, 04:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 04:12

lol the more the merrier and if he's you're son, I'm sure he's good company as well.

babybrewin wrote:
its really weird someone calling you Dad on the battlefield
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 04:58

babybrewin wrote:
Hope everyone is cool with me bringing him into games if not just say so we will not be offended.

Erm....It's your server.
If 4GC dont like it, they can leave and find another server.

I think it's only fair that he signs onto the forum and joins as a friend. We can't have him as a member but I'm sure the BF colonels wouldn't mind giving him access to the BF area Wink

Jokes aside, get him to sign up so we can say Hi here too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 06:07

Absolutely no issues whatsoever mate. You say he's o.k with swearing but should I look to tone down the Wint rages when he's about?!
Back to top Go down
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 06:40

You're lucky.. My son just drools on the controller.. of course he's only 7mo. old so that's to be expected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 06:58

This is pretty neat actually, and you're one of the players I play with most Brewin, so do you have any issues with me continuing to jump in with you if your son is there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 07:49

Wint - no need to tone down - he lives with me remember "will some one get me a fu*(&g gun that can kill summit".

Scott - think he probably does still drool on his controller - over the years his hands have evolved to playing games - they are like crabs claws and i swear he can move all sticks and press all buttons at the same time.

Sizz - more by way of bringing into squads not on our server - I will get him friended up on clan and platoon sites

Dean - no problem mate he enjoys being part of a sqaud who play together
Back to top Go down
Banshee1971
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Banshee1971

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 09:10

Look forward to gaming with him. Have him send me a friend request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 11:39

haha if you're ever driving a vehicle and he's in it with you he can continually ask are we there yet XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 11:40

Artef wrote:
haha if you're ever driving a vehicle and he's in it with you he can continually ask are we there yet XD

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: thats cool   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012, 08:03

Thats cool brewin to be able to play with your son. Last time my father played a video game with me was Coleco Vision!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012, 09:00

HAHAHA!
I can relate because my dad enjoys FIFA12, and i can say hes an addict! and hes really good at it so the amount of shit talk i find in his inbox is too damn high :p
hes around your age mr Tim. Smile
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012, 09:11

Hey Tim,

I think it's great that your son wants to spend some time gaming with the BF3 gang. I hope he enjoys working with the group.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012, 11:34

omg ! no i figured the best way to treat your son on bf3, get on a jeep or 4x4 then run at an enemy tank and bail as you let it slam into the tank, hopefully the tank destroys it, or you could jihad that sucker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012, 16:14

so you want tim to put c4 on his sons jeep then tell him to drive into a tank so tim can then blow him and the tank up................

sounds like fun to me!

ii will start calling tim "dad" too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 07:53

cong wrote:

LMAO this could start a trend Wink

My 18 y/o son has much faster reflexes than I do so is a fair bit better than me when playing Bf3, so much so that if you see me playing and doing really well it will probably be him LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 08:04

Sid Bonkers wrote:
cong wrote:

LMAO this could start a trend Wink

My 18 y/o son has much faster reflexes than I do so is a fair bit better than me when playing Bf3, so much so that if you see me playing and doing really well it will probably be him LOL

my 10 year old nephew is pretty good as well. he plays a pretty good support class using his type 88 lmg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo   "Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo Empty

Back to top Go down

"Dad" - "Dad" pass some ammo
Page 1 of 1