Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Clan Match Vs GoM

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Clan Match Vs GoM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM - Page 3 EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 08:24

EnglishRose wrote:
Revolver - how about you do the write up for how the night went to post in the clan match review area under the PS3 calender area ... we need someone who understood what was happening - which isn't me! - to write up how it went - nothing personal about individual performances, just a summary of where the team did well, not so well, what we played and the results. .... you don't have to!

I'll do this once I watched the matches on theater again.
During the game I was usually to fixed on my own performance to be able to write an overall review for the whole team.
One thing I realised on Dom Summit was definately that we played way too defensive. We definately were the better "face to face" players and guys like Viper,Inover and me should have pushed out of the main hall once we captured B flag and put up a spawntrap.
One-two of us overwatching A flag building, one-two guys checking the catwalk near the generator room on the other side, one on the stairs that lead toward server room overwatching the "middle area" and only one should actually be somewhere near B flag overwatching the cliffside entrance.

But I'll write a more detailes analysis once I rewatched the matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM - Page 3 EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 07:11

Has anyone watched the Sumit DOM game yet?

The only two things i think we could of improved on were people standing too close together when not on a flag and we seemed to all swing from one side of the map to the other.

If you concentrate on only looking at B, we did lay down some good positioning and covered a good few angles. Maybe i should have used an assault rifle and stood near the top server room and caught them more coming from there flag as aposed to waiting for them to run into the choke point at B.

They took B in the last second, thats what cost us the game, when you watch the end of it (probably about 25 games down in my most recent games), keep the score board up as the game finishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hi im game   Clan Match Vs GoM - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 09:33

hi all invite me please i will be online every night from 19:00 i like TDM/SND/DOM/CFLAG any game will do. see ya on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Match Vs GoM   Clan Match Vs GoM - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Match Vs GoM
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3