Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Confused...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Confused...   Confused... EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 14:33

See the following pic?

It shows our clan scattered across multiple servers not playing together.

It also shows a clan called Kaos (that is older than 4GC) who both play together.

Now I'm going to assume from this that none of you have each other on your friends lists because if you do, this is quite bad. We need to team together and build the clan division TOGETHER.

Please get these people added to your list and JOIN them if they are ingame rather than going elsewhere.

I joined Kaos for a few games as I didn't want to show favouritism to any individual.

Sid and Geraint joined me afterwards which was good.

Confused... Huh10
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 14:41

I hope that this post corrects the issue.
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 18:55

Warrior_1212 wrote:
I hope that this post corrects the issue.

+1
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 19:21

To try to minimise this, whenever I do go on BF3, I go straight to one of our servers.

Although I usually end up quitting after 4 games and not playing again for a while due to the amount of base-raping going on. It's just frustrating that even when I do drop them a message nothing changes and there is usually no-one online that can do something about it. Do we still follow a no BR rule? If we do, the first thing we got told on my teaching course is: If you have rules, you have to enforce them, otherwise the pupils will push their luck and, inevitably, not listen. That is what's going on here.

That being said, when I do go on, there are usually a couple of other 4GCers on, but not in one of our servers. I'm curious why this is...
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 19:50

Lag, Not knowing who other members are, gameplay(to many options)
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 19:56

i personally always try to play with other 4GC peeps. that's why i joined this clan. but that being said sometimes you cant join on people because the server is full and some of the Americans experience lag ( not much but enough to get you mad ) on the EU server. also some people actually send out invites but the person in the game might not notice it or is having a good game. all that being said we all should try a little harder to play with each other. thats how we get some of our recruits. by showing how we play together.

i also like taking over other people servers and owning them Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 05:39

Always try or to invite Clan - accept when doing assignments or during XP when I want to play high ticket stuff and they do not.
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 06:10

In my defence I did join Tim (babybrewin) but got kicked by admin!! So I just looked for something else.

I did play with a number of different clam members yesterday for odd games but people were coming and going for a game or two and I ended up playing games I really didnt want to play on more than one occation Neutral

So in the end I just played 500% bazar and metro as thats were I get the most xp and it is double xp weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 08:45

My brother in law loves jets and so it was him playing on caspian border on his own so he could mess around with no one bothering him as he does not play any multiplayer games.

I did play with sid_bonkers yesterday on a brilliant rush map but then my bro in law wanted to play the f1 2012 demo so my hands were tied.

Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 09:13

You guys dont have to defend yourself I think sizz is just throwing it out there that everyone needs to play together more. It does get others interested in the clan and like Pat said when we are together as a large group we do own. That being said it is double xp weekend and some people are trying to get max points in certain maps and gameplay. I got an invite from Brewin last night and was in que for 10 minutes and didnt get in till he signed off for the night, which was around 2 am his time. Cant honestly speak on base raping because it hasnt happened to me in quite awhile and when we start doing it we have backed off and had dance parties at the furthest flag or bus. We actually had other players doing it. I personally have mixed feelings on it. But that's for another time and place. Lucky brewin and sizz and the US/Canada guys will be meeting in a week or 2 to discuss things like this and recruiting. Ultimately we all joined this clan to play with other people as a group and we should be putting our best effort to do that.
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 11:26

i know i dont need to defend my self but im throwing this out there, i have to be in a mood for rush and our servers seem to be rush. and when i do play im usually playing with rl friends chicken, my self and two others you have seen me game with if you join in on me so im not ignoring the game invites, i simply dont wanna leave rl buddies behind, that and if the rarer one that plays is on is usually at my place on a different tv so yea sorry
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 15:51

I normally try to join 4gc members, and wait in the queue to join the game. Normally catch Brewin, Siz or Wolfert mostly ingame. Played with boon a bit too. I didn't know of Kaos so I'll make an effort to find those members and jump in. Sorry guys Smile
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 17:31

I lately havent joined brewin because I absolutely HATE close quarters in BF3.. It just makes no sense to me. So I dont play that game mode. Im also not in the mood to play rush most of the times. Especially if its only a couple of 4GC online, as for example Lee as he mostly plays it, I find it frustrating sometimes.. So the game mode you will probably see me playing is conquest. To all the others when im online I always try and join them but sometimes they are in servers that are full and the "party system" in BF3 is absolute sh*t... I often start a party (of 4 as its the maximum) and then I struggle to find a bloody server to get in and when we do get in the party gets divided into the 2 teams. Its just annoying. The one place we all seem to play together is in congs server but I get bored of playing the same 3 maps all the time!

lamaldinio wrote:
To try to minimise this, whenever I do go on BF3, I go straight to one of our servers.

Although I usually end up quitting after 4 games and not playing again for a while due to the amount of base-raping going on. It's just frustrating that even when I do drop them a message nothing changes and there is usually no-one online that can do something about it. Do we still follow a no BR rule? If we do, the first thing we got told on my teaching course is: If you have rules, you have to enforce them, otherwise the pupils will push their luck and, inevitably, not listen. That is what's going on here.

That being said, when I do go on, there are usually a couple of other 4GCers on, but not in one of our servers. I'm curious why this is...

+1 to that. Ive already had my rage concerning this matter. I even volunteered to contribute with some money so that I could start banning those idiots but im guessing nobody was interested in that...
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 23:47

i agree if more people were given the ability to change it up and actually able to boot some of those that are messing it up, it might be of some help. i tend to stay away from large ticket maps or ones with short lists, why cant we have a server say all conquest maps normal tickets, that should get a lot of use
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012, 00:55

jONAY-_- wrote:
+1 to that. Ive already had my rage concerning this matter. I even volunteered to contribute with some money so that I could start banning those idiots but im guessing nobody was interested in that...

I think there will be another oppertunity for people to chip in soon since Congs server is about to end I think but tbh 1 of 4GCs servers is empty most of the time.

There is no need for anyone to apologize but I think it is said above -> we all should put in a little more effort to play together but that doesn't mean you can't play the games you like. If people are playing S&D on MW3 for example, I don't join them most of the time cause I suck at it and just hate it.

vxr23 wrote:
I didn't know of Kaos so I'll make an effort to find those members and jump in. Sorry guys Smile
You don't have to Dean. They are personal friends of Sizzle I think.
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: no excuses   Confused... EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012, 13:57

well i have no excuse. i havent been on playing much as of late. just been on a TV phaze for some reason. i will be back on bf3 again playing with 4GC folks for sure

fcroach1
Back to top Go down

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012, 14:38

luckywolfert wrote:

vxr23 wrote:
I didn't know of Kaos so I'll make an effort to find those members and jump in. Sorry guys Smile
You don't have to Dean. They are personal friends of Sizzle I think.

Indeed they are. A very small clan that has been going for around 4 years. Very tight knit and I have an open invitation. They are literally JUST like me. Short Tempered, fun to hang with and dont give a crap whether they win or lose, as long as they had a laugh doing it.

I was in their clan when I played MAG and Darq was my clan leader. He's still a top bloke and he joins our server regularly.

No need to add them, but if you want to, just say "Sizzle said you'd be cool with it".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confused... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confused...   Confused... Empty

Back to top Go down

Confused...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: