Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

New battlelog platoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New battlelog platoon Empty
PostSubject: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 01:58

Because the founder of the old platoon left us a couple of months ago, we can't setup the platoon properly to match with the ranks within 4GC.

Because of this, we setup a new platoon site (same name : For good company). We will start sending invites for the new platoon site today or tomorrow. Once all members are transferred, we will empty the old platoon site.

The new platoon site : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241446406149/

So please don't be worried when you see people moving platoons on battlelog Very Happy

We also need to change the links in the recruitment posts.

In case there are any questions, just shout, send Boon or myself a PM or just reply to this thread.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 03:48

Saw the invite button on the new page and signed up for the new platoon cheers

Sorry if this is a stupid question ..........but what do I do about the old platoon on my battlelog page?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 04:00

Sid Bonkers wrote:
Saw the invite button on the new page and signed up for the new platoon cheers

Sorry if this is a stupid question ..........but what do I do about the old platoon on my battlelog page?

If you open the old platoon site, there's a line of text on the left (below fans) that allows you to leave the platoon. You don't have to though since we will clear it out once all members have transferred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 04:45

Cant we just message Thumper and ask him to close it down?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 04:55

babybrewin wrote:

Or ask him to pass the leadership?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 05:03

Tim sorry been missing you are you on later at 5pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 05:05

jONAY-_- wrote:
babybrewin wrote:

Or ask him to pass the leadership?

Trust me guys if there was another way we would do it. He has left the platoon so the platoon is without a founder. The founder is required to control certain things on the platoon site.

Last edited by luckywolfert on Thu 13 Sep 2012, 05:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 05:09

Cong yes - Missus wants some quality time with me so not getting on till later (its a phase she will get over it soon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 09:48

Accepted Thankz king
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 13:21

I applied for the new one, since I was apparently kicked out of the old one... Rolling Eyes

its under my Bernie-_-Lomax account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 13:26

ThomasJai wrote:
I applied for the new one, since I was apparently kicked out of the old one... Rolling Eyes

I've just accepted it.

I checked the old platoon site and appearently you are still in the que to be accepted there. I didn't know your BF3 account Embarassed

P.S. You might want to add the main battlefield players (main contacts) to your PSN friends list so we can identify you in game and make sure we catch you there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 13:35

i left the older one and joined the new one so as soon as some one accepts i'll have my tags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 13:40

Artef wrote:
i left the older one and joined the new one so as soon as some one accepts i'll have my tags

Done. Purples get prority in que Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 13:42

luckywolfert wrote:
ThomasJai wrote:

I've just accepted it.

I checked the old platoon site and appearently you are still in the que to be accepted there. I didn't know your BF3 account Embarassed

P.S. You might want to add the main battlefield players (main contacts) to your PSN friends list so we can identify you in game and make sure we catch you there.

I have a bunch of people added. I'll add more. seems like I always play when no one is on.
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 17:23

Applied for the new one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 17:25

@Mario....Accepted
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 17:36

Warrior_1212 wrote:
@Mario....Accepted
Thanks Brian, that was fast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 17:38

Wafelini wrote:
Warrior_1212 wrote:
@Mario....Accepted
Thanks Brian, that was fast Very Happy

That's something my wife would say............. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 23:21

thanks for giving everyone the skiny Pat. much appreciated.

im still getting the hang of things here. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New battlelog platoon   New battlelog platoon Empty

Back to top Go down

New battlelog platoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: