Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Armored Kill update incoming!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Armored Kill update incoming!  Empty
PostSubject: Armored Kill update incoming!    Armored Kill update incoming!  EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 13:02

Hello!
Tomorrow we finally open up the flood gates and releases BF3: Armored  Kill for PC and Xbox360 Premium player!
We have gotten some really great feedback from PS3 owners and awesome reviews. There are also a few minor things to fix and feedback which I wanted to address now to inform everyone we are on it and will update them as soon as possible.

These updates are expected to go live either late this week (Thursday/Friday) or early next week (Monday/Tuesday) for all platforms. Its to early to say when yet.
OBS - This is a server side update, players don't need to update anything!

List of things we are fixing / tweaking:

Mobile Artillery
The Mobile artillery's "Proximity Defense" unlock is causing players to "suicide" when being used in both vehicles with higher reprorate in the US HIMARS.

Gunship in Rush
Defenders have been having a hard time winning the last week and we are making tweaks to even out the battlefield =)
The Gunship will respawn after 90 seconds instead of 60 seconds in Rush after being destroyed.

Source: http://www.gustavhalling.com/2012/09/10/upcoming-bf3-armored-kill-update-ak/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armored Kill update incoming!    Armored Kill update incoming!  EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 14:43

case and point form the last update and" early patch notes" that were released from some site, i'll only believe updates directly from battlefield, because honestly who else for sure knows whats going into the update then the ones doing the update not to mention there is A LOT more to fix then just that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armored Kill update incoming!    Armored Kill update incoming!  EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 16:57

That gunship needs to be a 120 sec delay rather than 1 minute. Piddi racked up 24-2 today and we won in 11 minutes........it was MENTAL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armored Kill update incoming!    Armored Kill update incoming!  EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 17:02

Artef wrote:
case and point form the last update and" early patch notes" that were released from some site, i'll only believe updates directly from battlefield, because honestly who else for sure knows whats going into the update then the ones doing the update not to mention there is A LOT more to fix then just that

True there are a few things to patch up but this is a server side update so I guess they can only do so much.

This info is from Gustav Halling (Gameplay Designer for BF3 at DICE), so I guess it's as good as it gets! He also tweeted about it - https://twitter.com/gustavhalling/statuses/245186731433947136

I do think the gunship should be 120 sec delay though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armored Kill update incoming!    Armored Kill update incoming!  EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 22:41

if you are having gunship problems then you must have no top cover at all :p most maps im in if it lasts more then 30 seconds you are one lucky sob then again all i play is conquest usually aint played rush on it yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armored Kill update incoming!    Armored Kill update incoming!  EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 01:47

Artef - next time you're online - go for rush on Alborz. it spawns, you cant lock it with an igla/stinger/soflam for around 30 secs after spawn.....

during that time it can wipe your whole team and lose you two objectives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armored Kill update incoming!    Armored Kill update incoming!  EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 02:48

LethalBob1 wrote:

Mobile Artillery
The Mobile artillery's "Proximity Defense" unlock is causing players to "suicide" when being used in both vehicles with higher reprorate in the US HIMARS.

I have no idea what any of that meant Armored Kill update incoming!  Ponder2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armored Kill update incoming!    Armored Kill update incoming!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Armored Kill update incoming!
Page 1 of 1