Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Kobra or EoTech Holo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kobra or EoTech Holo Empty
PostSubject: Kobra or EoTech Holo   Kobra or EoTech Holo EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 16:19

I can't decide on either the Kobra or EoTech Holo. The Kobra seems a little bulky & the Holo is flat which I like, I know the Kobra is 1.0x & the Holo is 1.5x. I've been using the Holo since MW2 so I'm used to it. I like both sights too. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kobra or EoTech Holo   Kobra or EoTech Holo EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 17:51

i prefer the holo dot as its all clear and you can see everything as somtimes i miss people as i look below my gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kobra or EoTech Holo   Kobra or EoTech Holo EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 02:10

I find the holo takes up too much of the screen so I use the red dot sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kobra or EoTech Holo   Kobra or EoTech Holo EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 02:12

This vid might help you decide

Personally I only use the holo when i'm aggresively sniping with the M417.
All other guns I use the RDS.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kobra or EoTech Holo   Kobra or EoTech Holo EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 03:00

Good topic, I am always interested to hear what others use and do.

I have always favoured the Holographic sight but just recently the last couple of weeks I have been finding that I feel more comfortable with the Kobra and I seem to be getting that extra kill here and there especially with longer shots, cant say why but I have noticed a difference.

I may try the RDS and see what I think of that now as well as Ive not used the red dot much at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kobra or EoTech Holo   Kobra or EoTech Holo EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 03:30

luckywolfert wrote:
This vid might help you decide

Personally I only use the holo when i'm aggresively sniping with the M417.
All other guns I use the RDS.

I've watched that video already & tryed the Kobra but still the same. The Holo should be a 1.0x like in real life but I guess DICE didn't want 3 sights with 1.0x.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kobra or EoTech Holo   Kobra or EoTech Holo EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 03:39

GhostSAS64 wrote:
I've watched that video already & tryed the Kobra but still the same. The Holo should be a 1.0x like in real life but I guess DICE didn't want 3 sights with 1.0x.

Well..If I compare them they both don't have any zoom and the Kobra helps with faster target acquisition like the RDS (which I use).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kobra or EoTech Holo   Kobra or EoTech Holo EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 03:46

I think I should just stick with the Holo. I used the Famas & L86A2 with the Holo & seemed to unlock almost everything in a day, but I'll try the Kobra again since those are my 2 favourite sights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kobra or EoTech Holo   Kobra or EoTech Holo EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 03:47

I use holo and think its helps when considering bullet spread ie if the target is in the outer cicle chances are that covers your spread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kobra = RDS   Kobra or EoTech Holo EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 08:33

The Kobra sight is the Russian equiv of the US Red Dot Sight - hence no zoom. I prefer it to the RDS, it's a slightly different aiming process. Rather than put the dot on their face, it's get them in the gap between the lines.

So you see what you are aiming at, rather than trying to keep at dot over what you are aiming at. It's small differnce I know, but it's about what you are comfortable with.

The Russian holo is poor compared to the US Holo. Mainly due to the fact it's fitted like a scope, rather than being a semi-open sight. As per RDS, Kobra and US Holo.

If you are gonna use a scope style sight use the Russian 3.4x, it has a "chevron" rectile like the US ACOG, but is slightly easier to use as it's a fraction less zoom. Stick it on the AN-94, sit close to your screen and go for head shots. MMmmmm, headshots!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobra or EoTech Holo   Kobra or EoTech Holo Empty

Back to top Go down

Kobra or EoTech Holo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: