Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

C4 trolling on the battlefield

Go down 
AuthorMessage

C4 trolling on the battlefield  Empty
PostSubject: C4 trolling on the battlefield    C4 trolling on the battlefield  EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 09:02

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C4 trolling on the battlefield    C4 trolling on the battlefield  EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 10:24

nice. That sniper should have set up a tugs. I love the C4 on the chopper. I'd have waited to blow it longer though, so he really would have been confused. Great vid! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C4 trolling on the battlefield    C4 trolling on the battlefield  EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 11:20

Like it Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C4 trolling on the battlefield    C4 trolling on the battlefield  EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:29

i'm so trigger happy with the C4 that I always chuck it on and blow my self up (mainly on purpose)

I'da done the chopper whilst still on the ground Razz

The tank was awesome. C4 Rain....not often you can pull that off....

My best was whilst parachuting, throwing c4 and it all landing on a tank....with me....then blowing it all up at once....including me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C4 trolling on the battlefield    C4 trolling on the battlefield  EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:39

cool footage lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C4 trolling on the battlefield    C4 trolling on the battlefield  EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 17:24

LMAO quality Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C4 trolling on the battlefield    C4 trolling on the battlefield  EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 01:49

C4 master
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C4 trolling on the battlefield    C4 trolling on the battlefield  EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 03:54

The C4 shower was classic hahah Gotta try and do that one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C4 trolling on the battlefield    C4 trolling on the battlefield  EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 05:59

next time im support and i find a sniper im going to do the same thing. want to see how far i can make the body go. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C4 trolling on the battlefield    C4 trolling on the battlefield  EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 04:06

I recently unlocked C4 and have been having soooooo much fun with it lol, love the footage mate Smile inspired me to try more kwl stuff with it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C4 trolling on the battlefield    C4 trolling on the battlefield  EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 13:29

Exellent on warning before blowing the sniper.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C4 trolling on the battlefield    C4 trolling on the battlefield  EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012, 15:08

C4 is fun, but I still like my Claymores.

It is amusing to suddenly get that 100 pts "[4GC] Naymy killed Noobette" flash up on your screen. Heh heh. Silent, but deadly.

Shame that when you die, your claymores die with you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C4 trolling on the battlefield    C4 trolling on the battlefield  Empty

Back to top Go down

C4 trolling on the battlefield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: