Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Armoured Kill - Opinions

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Armoured Kill - Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 07:57

Well all downloaded installed and off to battle.

Played a couple of the new maps and found them a bit overwhelming at first but I guess thats just like any new map and familiarity will soon come after a few more games.

Found the Quad bikes sitting ducks for both javelin and airborne attacks so not as useful as Id hoped and the new troop carriers the same as they seem to carry at least 5 people - what a combo from a helicopter! Very Happy Also they have those stupid gun windows like the Amtrack where you cant really see anything especially as they seem quite fast so tricky to aim down on a target while there bouncing about.

The AC 130 is also a sitter for choppers and jets too I would imagine, coming from above and behind and they seem quite an easy target, maybe an idea to deploy a helicopter to help defend it when playing with the clan as a team.

So far it is looking pretty good IMHO but time will tell.

Be good to hear others thoughts/views?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 09:20

94% downloaded! can't wait to get playing! will post some impressions shortly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 10:16

Here in the US they're still not out yet. its almost noon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 11:52

Is there a timeline of when we are getting it stateside?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 13:04

battlelog said the states should get it around 2 to 3 pm dont know if it is pacific time. but i think its bullcrap. how is all the uk people playing it but we cant even download it. dice is really dropping the ball on this one. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 13:47

overall i think AK is good, however the servers are way too small.. even in a tank u spend ages looking for people to kill in my opinion... im seriously considering getting a graphics card to play it on pc..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 14:18

pac6man wrote:
battlelog said the states should get it around 2 to 3 pm dont know if it is pacific time. but i think its bullcrap. how is all the uk people playing it but we cant even download it. dice is really dropping the ball on this one. Evil or Very Mad

Shut it! The UK and EU are always shit on by games companies. It's about time we got something first for a change!

The EU needs to be recognised by alot of people as we over DOUBLE the population of the US. It's suprising how many people in america forget the EU's importance in the world.

Hmmmm.....wonder if there's a double meaning in all of this.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 14:56

Sizz you forget if it wasnt for us you would all be speaking German right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 15:01

Me agree with Sizzle. Its about time we stopped get screwed all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 17:26

Boon and if it was not for us you would be speaking Spanish - Asta la vista baby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 17:51

If it wasnt for my Country you wouldnt exist Boon.. Contrary to what brewin says we were the ones who paid Columbus to sail there...!! Bloody spanish just took the credit...

Last edited by jONAY-_- on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 03:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 01:36

BoondockS216 wrote:
Sizz you forget if it wasnt for us you would all be speaking German right now.

If this statement was in battlefield it would read on an English screen as

"Kill assist 99 / suppression assist 50"

on an american screen "Emeny killed 100"
-----
Also, America are hardcore....well....friendly fire seems to be on when they attend a war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 03:11

$id thinks:------>Your so going to get tea bagged by the US gamers when they get the DL Siz

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 03:46

+1 LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 04:02

LOL nice one Sizz - same with US precision bombing in the war 50% of their bombs were dropped in the English Channel cos they couldnt find their targets - "is that Berlin South Dekota?"

It got better during Nam when bombing the north they at least managed to find Laos a completly different country!

Tea bag away guys just a bit of fun

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 04:07

babybrewin wrote:
LOL nice one Sizz - same with US precision bombing in the war 50% of their bombs were dropped in the English Channel cos they couldnt find their targets - "is that Berlin South Dekota?"

It got better during Nam when bombing the north they at least managed to find Laos a completly different country!

Tea bag away guys just a bit of fun

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Oh man... Its good to be European right now!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 09:12

Back to topic guys I found the maps too big and also found that if you get a good pilot then they just dominate the game the ac130dowsnt work as it's too slow and it's a sitting target the helicopters been nerfed so they can't take any damage and then it doesn't jam anymore the terrain on some maps mean you can't actually drive the tanks anywhere to be honest I don't think the maps were designed for consoles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 09:15

cong wrote:
Back to topic guys I found the maps too big and also found that if you get a good pilot then they just dominate the game the ac130dowsnt work as it's too slow and it's a sitting target the helicopters been nerfed so they can't take any damage and then it doesn't jam anymore the terrain on some maps mean you can't actually drive the tanks anywhere to be honest I don't think the maps were designed for consoles

your right cong, these maps were made for PC, I dont know if you guys are aware, but on some of the base maps such as Kharg and Caspain border, on PC theres an extra flag in Conquest, they eliminated this on console, to keep people in a smaller area, which was brilliant, i think they shouldve done the same for the AK maps...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 09:18

Id agree. If you spawn in the deployment with no vehicles it takes about 5the minutes to get in the battle. The sniping positions could be epic I just found I was searching for targets continuously and not finding anyone. The new tanks seem to be just plopped in the game with no detail. Shoot down the Ac-130 with a Jet for a platinum medal by the way. If the AC-130 was like the COD one it would be sweet, total fail on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 09:22

hmm..you guys are spoiling my planned fun for tonight Wink
I was (and am) sooooo looking forward for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 09:37

My opinion - I don't think thier too big. If you have the right amount of infantry and vehicle gameplay and switch up your role in the game a couple of times I really enjoy it. Just PTFO and you can't go wrong really.
I love the epic scale of the maps and the amount of quad bikes and vehicles on the maps means you don't have to run too much if you don't want.

One note about the AC-130. You need 2 people working together to take down the jets otherwise you're not gonna last long. Also BOTH gunner seats have flares, just press L2 when you need them (also would work very well to protect you when you have good communication).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 09:41

PS. Ferhat, these maps have 7 flags on PC, they took 2 away for the console versions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 09:45

LethalBob1 wrote:
PS. Ferhat, these maps have 7 flags on PC, they took 2 away for the console versions.

7?? wow!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:11

fjeena wrote:
LethalBob1 wrote:

7?? wow!!

I know incredible! So does some of the Karkand maps on PC. Would be EPIC on PC right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:32

all i need is a new graphics card, im seriously considering getting one Smile just the mouse and keyboard is gonna take some getting used to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armoured Kill - Opinions   Armoured Kill - Opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Armoured Kill - Opinions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next