Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? Empty
PostSubject: Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?   Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 05:34

Go to premium, select it "OUT TODAY" and get the option of BACK but no DOWNLOAD....

Went into calendar, selected CQ and it has the download option, went to armoured kill.....no download option....

HELP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?   Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 05:34

Also : Battlelog login is currently disabled, please try again in a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?   Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 05:51

Thanks to Sid Bonkers : You cant download this through the game. You have to go to store and search for Battlefield 3, then select armoured kill (free) and download that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?   Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 06:47

Battlelog is back online. Only friends not showing / new feature merging friends with Origin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?   Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 07:30

sizzlephizzle wrote:
Thanks to Sid Bonkers : You cant download this through the game. You have to go to store and search for Battlefield 3, then select armoured kill (free) and download that way.

Your welcome Siz but the thanks should go to Lucky really as it was him who pointed me in that direction Very Happy

So cheers Patrick cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?   Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 08:03

thanx so much for this.... downloading as we speak Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?   Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 14:02

Is Battlelog in game still unable to retrieve feed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?   Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 14:58

i went to the ps store, it's not there i came home early to mess with it and nothing... failure. damn you europe people who have it already. I have been challenged by a friend to c4 the ac130, me and chicken gettin together to take that sucker down, not sure if we are goin for the plane bomb or gonna land on it and c4 it, either way this sucks droopy balls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?   Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 17:18

You tryed on store at popular collections (summit like that)
Then to battlefield 3 that way? Thats were i found mine Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?   Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 17:46

yep i had troubler finding it too you got to goto the ps store and manually find it and then click download
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?   Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 18:43

well as of 7 est its in the bf store for me to dl so its being dled now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?   Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 02:02

Artef wrote:
well as of 7 est its in the bf store for me to dl so its being dled now

That's what you get when you've been teabagging me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?   Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch installed - cant install armoured kill!?
Page 1 of 1