Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Wrench Wielder Assignment problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wrench Wielder Assignment problem Empty
PostSubject: Wrench Wielder Assignment problem   Wrench Wielder Assignment problem EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 02:01

I haven't been able to complete the wrench wielder assignment for quite some time. It requires me to get 25 shotgun kills which I've been running around getting kills with different shotguns and nothing adds to the count. Just wondering if anyone is having problems with other assignments. Saw a few posts below that mentioned some assignment glitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrench Wielder Assignment problem   Wrench Wielder Assignment problem EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 02:29

Yeah. I already finished this one but after the battlelog update last week, I got to do them over again it says (the mine kills and shotgun kills).

On the PS it still says I've completed them though. Think the bug is just on battlelog and no need to do them over again (I hope).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrench Wielder Assignment problem   Wrench Wielder Assignment problem EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 02:54

Yrs, i had the same problem - lost all my shotty kills and all my at mine kills from the scar_h assignment. The good news is I finished the final 'only for the dedicated' assignment and it logged it, so someone somewhere knows i had the other assignments as you have to get the lot to get the last one.

When you get all the parts done you should still get the tick in the assignment box...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrench Wielder Assignment problem   Wrench Wielder Assignment problem EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 07:07

Fixed now. Just installed the new battlelog update and all assignments are ok again now cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrench Wielder Assignment problem   Wrench Wielder Assignment problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrench Wielder Assignment problem
Page 1 of 1