Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Issues with BLOPS??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Issues with BLOPS?? Empty
PostSubject: Issues with BLOPS??   Issues with BLOPS?? EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 21:20

Am I the only one that had issues with getting into the lobby with the clan tonight? I havent ran into this much until tonight, everytime I tried to join after getting an invite it wouldnt go. It even froze up my PS3 so bad once that I had to turn the switch off in the back. I was so pissed I wanted to smash it to pieces with the controller. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Issues with BLOPS??   Issues with BLOPS?? EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 23:05

mine just froze while playing Demolition, I had to turn off the Xbox. I did notice alot of lag with other players but I dont know if it had to do something with the server. I was playing with a friend and his froze too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Issues with BLOPS??   Issues with BLOPS?? EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011, 19:15

It was bad I know that, hopefully none of the guys from the clan thought I was ignoring them I was trying my hardest to get back in the game. I even though it was my wireless connection but my wife was on her laptop all night with no issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Issues with BLOPS??   Issues with BLOPS?? EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 07:14

Yea m8 its sum times does that when u on the ps3 and sum1 else is on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issues with BLOPS??   Issues with BLOPS?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Issues with BLOPS??
Page 1 of 1