Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Wolfkeen is back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wolfkeen is back Empty
PostSubject: Wolfkeen is back   Wolfkeen is back EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 19:16

My friend bs'd me and scarred me forever, but he did teach me how to be a REAL leader. how to lead others and help others. How to always put my friends and family (aka 4gc) above everything else

so as of this moment, I am back and I am now better then ever!

4GC is my real home and I am ready to take up arms with my fellow comrades
Back to top Go down

Wolfkeen is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkeen is back   Wolfkeen is back EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 19:32

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

Wolfkeen is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkeen is back   Wolfkeen is back EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 19:50

Set back to Full Member
Back to top Go down

Wolfkeen is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkeen is back   Wolfkeen is back EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 20:08

Short but Sweet scratch Welcome back cheers
Back to top Go down

Wolfkeen is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkeen is back   Wolfkeen is back EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 04:41

Welcome! You'll need to get vouched for asap. Then after two weeks probation (starting today) you'll have to be vouched for and then we can have you back as a full time member.

Hmmm....that started off as a joke but I think you should go through it all again to prevent anymore changes of heart Razz
Back to top Go down

Wolfkeen is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkeen is back   Wolfkeen is back EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 06:38

+1 Sizz
Back to top Go down

Wolfkeen is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkeen is back   Wolfkeen is back EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 06:42

sizzlephizzle wrote:
Welcome! You'll need to get vouched for asap. Then after two weeks probation (starting today) you'll have to be vouched for and then we can have you back as a full time member.

Hmmm....that started off as a joke but I think you should go through it all again to prevent anymore changes of heart Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

Wolfkeen is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkeen is back   Wolfkeen is back EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 09:05

Welcome back Bro.!!
Back to top Go down

Wolfkeen is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkeen is back   Wolfkeen is back EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 09:58

sizzlephizzle wrote:

I wouldn't blame ya to but me on probation and make me go through the whole process. Thanks for not doing that to me!
Back to top Go down

Wolfkeen is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkeen is back   Wolfkeen is back EmptyMon 03 Sep 2012, 20:29

sizzlephizzle wrote:

We've made other people do this.
Back to top Go down

Wolfkeen is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkeen is back   Wolfkeen is back EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 02:35

Romanbrand wrote:
sizzlephizzle wrote:

We've made other people do this.

This is very true. Former officers et al.
Back to top Go down

Wolfkeen is back Empty
PostSubject: wolfkeen   Wolfkeen is back EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012, 13:57

wooooooooooooooooolllllllllllfkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!! yay!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolfkeen is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkeen is back   Wolfkeen is back Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfkeen is back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: