Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards Empty
PostSubject: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 10:47

As the title says really, I completed the Scar_H and the Wrench Weilder assignments ages ago but the last week it has shown that I need 20 AT mine kills to compete the Scar_H assignment and today when I looked on Battlelog it is telling me I now need 25 kills with shotguns on the wrench wielder assignment as well.

Whats going on, anyone else having problems???????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:03

Yep. I have the same problem with these assignments.
I completed them before and now it says it isn't finished.

I think everybody is having this problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:33

haven't noticed but haven,t looked. I take great pride in completing them so would hate this to happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:35

haven't noticed but haven't looked. I take great pride in completing them so would hate this to happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:35

I like the tittle haha

Yea just checked battlelog and ive got the same problem!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 13:09

Well Im glad its not just me I was beginning think it was personal Laughing

I only need about 80 kills on Assault to complete the Only For The Dedicated and was happy to have got it done before the nexr DLC in what, 4 days, I really dont want to have to do it over confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 20:13

I have the same problem. I am pissed that I have to start over with my AT mines. I only needed a couple more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 07:47

I got the last of my assault kills yesterday and I'm happy to say I did get the Only For The Dedicated assignment winning the two camos.

It still shows that I have not completed the two other assignments which is stupid as you have to have completed them all to achieve the last assignment.

I see on the battleleg forum that there are hundreds if not thousands of players who are getting the same glitch so hopefully it will be put right this coming week with the new download...

Ive always been an optimist LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 08:23

yep I have lost them on battlelog not checked in game menu yet bummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 09:07

yeah mine have disappeared for the exact same assignments... and the weird thing is, ive gotten shotgun kills since it disappeared, but they are not coming back... and theres no way im doing those mine kills again, took me ages the first time round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 09:09

Shotgun kills wont be hard to get again but the mine ones may take a while to get... so it will be quite sh*t & annoying if they dont correct Mad ! Anyway im looking forward to join you guys on the battlefield again!! One more week of nightmare to go! Next Tuesday I will probably play till my thumbs fall off even hangovered Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 10:50

Is this resolved or is there still some uncertainty about whether this is a live issue?

Just thinking we could lock it if the bug is fixed...but I assume we'll have to wait for the patch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 12:24

I have the same problem, i finished them ages ago if you notice the ones that go missing still have check marks like you finished them. and yea usually one kill of what ever you need resets it so it says its done but next round its missing again. On the ps3 it says its done either way but if you check battle log it says you aint finished it. I got the rewards already so its not much of a problem just an annoyance. But this is a bug on ea side, just like the battlefeed not working for weeks some one is just being lazy and not fixing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 08:39

Battlelog does it again - now a case of the dissapearing kills - just checked my battlelog - all my equipment kills have gone (ie defib, repair torch, C4, claymore etc)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 13:44

babybrewin wrote:
Battlelog does it again - now a case of the dissapearing kills - just checked my battlelog - all my equipment kills have gone (ie defib, repair torch, C4, claymore etc)

They have been upgrading battlelog lately so im guessing they will get it back to normal soon. I have the same problem!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: EA   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards EmptyMon 15 Oct 2012, 18:41

Yep had the same issue but I learned it is a common issue and that Ea is working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards   The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards Empty

Back to top Go down

The Case Of The Disapearing Assignment awards
Page 1 of 1