Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

PS3 Trophies??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PS3 Trophies?? Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Trophies??   PS3 Trophies?? EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 23:34

i had a simlar post for the xbox side b4 i came to ps3. There is so much more to gaming then just Call of Duty. To me picking up a good game is equal to picking up a good book. I want to get lost in it all. I have most the playstation exclusives and was wondering if anyone ever wanted to get to gether to go trophy hunting to really 100% games. Offering assistance when a game is multiplayer and tips / tricks on the single player.
Back to top Go down

PS3 Trophies?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Trophies??   PS3 Trophies?? EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 05:01

Same here.
I actually play way more SP than MP games.
Not really because of the trophies though. I always was playing a lot of SP games simply because I like good stories/movies. I don't really play many games because of the gameplay but really because of the awesome hollywood like stories. Usually the more cutscenes a game has the better for me.

Games like the Assassins Creed series, the Uncharted games, Mass Effect games or and especially the Metal Gear Series are IMO always more about the story than anything else.

However when it comes to trophies I hardly ever get a Platin trophy for any of those story related games since they usually take up a lot of time and sometimes 2-3 playthroughs and than it's no longer fun.

The Platin trophies I have (Borderlands, Cod classics, MW 2, Portal 2 and Brink) are pretty much all shooters and those games are usually the easiest and most fun to work on a Plat trophy.
Back to top Go down

PS3 Trophies?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Trophies??   PS3 Trophies?? EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 07:52

I was heading for the Platinum on MW2, but got stuck on the last few. I could use some help with the "echo" special ops... You can play these online too!
Back to top Go down

PS3 Trophies?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Trophies??   PS3 Trophies?? EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 08:41

The spec ops missions?
Well the spec ops mission where you have to defeat the Juggs with explosives only is certainly easier alone than with a co-op partner.
The other 2 are certainly easier playing together.

I could try to do them with you but it get pretty furstrating especially considering the fact that I haven't played any spec ops for nearly a year.
Back to top Go down

PS3 Trophies?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Trophies??   PS3 Trophies?? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 18:38

Lots of new games coming out. I still enjoy black ops but i have played it for so long im just tired of it. Will be playing through my other ps3 games i picked up. God Of War 3 , grand Turismo 5, Uncharted 2, Motorstrom apacolyspe. If anyone wants to join in ur more then welcome. I am not a call of Duty only player so many other fun games out there.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PS3 Trophies?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Trophies??   PS3 Trophies?? EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 19:04

I'd like to try and get into some Uncharted 2 mulitplayer. I actually haven't tried the coop either. I'm down for some of that!

PS3 Trophies?? Shady_10
PS3 Trophies?? Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PS3 Trophies?? Empty
PostSubject: demon souls   PS3 Trophies?? EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 00:28

another game we can playy as a clan but more campaige i thought it was a cool game just really hard with only one person but if we had i thought about it and the game is online we could always play that aSWELL BUT STILL BE PLAYING AS A CLAN it could also help our stratigy a little as well
Back to top Go down

PS3 Trophies?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Trophies??   PS3 Trophies?? EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 02:03

what game joker?
Back to top Go down

PS3 Trophies?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Trophies??   PS3 Trophies?? EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 02:53

Zuiperd, the way I did echo spec ops was to use 2 players by myself, lure the juggs in to a small corridor, like the little house in the middle of the back straight, let them kill me(last stand) other guy stands round the corner with grenade launcher, out of sight, hitting the wall next to juggs, then go in and revive, back out again, lure some more same again, not sure its a proper gaming technique but it worked for me.

I also managed to complete the AC130 mission(the one with the plane firing down and a guy on the ground) by myself on vetern, that was quite satisfying.
Back to top Go down

PS3 Trophies?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Trophies??   PS3 Trophies?? EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 06:44

I like the idea. Will have to give that a go. The AC level is done (with the mrs). After all is left is that darn under 30 sec practice range (or how is that called again). BUT; with my new BLOPS experience I just hope I'll be better at it.
Thanks for the advice!
Back to top Go down

PS3 Trophies?? Empty
PostSubject: ZOMBIES TROPHY HELP!!!!   PS3 Trophies?? EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 10:20

Can you guys help me with my last few trophies i have 3 left on the zombies and on the campaign but can do the intel and the mission challenges just need help on zombies the trophies are

The Tower of Bable
Don't Fire till you see
You Don't No Power Over Me

i would be very grateful if you can help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS3 Trophies?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Trophies??   PS3 Trophies?? Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 Trophies??
Page 1 of 1