Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Any help for a BF newbie?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Any help for a BF newbie? Empty
PostSubject: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 03:33

Hi guys, i just got my copy of BF3 back from my brother and i have today off work!! Does anyone fancy showing me the ropes?? I'm a complete noob to this, so expect a LOT of deaths from me, plus i dont have any of the new maps. I should be on psn for most of the day if anyone wants to help me out, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 04:03

Brendan - I will be on later after work though. try playing TDM its about as close to COD as the old maps get, thatl ease you in to it a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 04:07

Cheers for the tips Tim, i'll give that a try Smile Its about time i actually played the game, i only have it like 3 months Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 04:29

I would suggest you give it a go in the evening where possible so you can play with as many 4GC team mates as possible as they can help you through set ups/tactics etc. A word of warning though, it is double xp for premium members until 1pm tomorrow so you may find a lot of us racking up the points on the new close quarters maps until then as you can earn so much more xp compared to the old maps. Once the double xp event has ended you will find everyone much more open to playing on the old maps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 04:33

Cheers Joe, i may just leave it until the weekend then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 04:56

bmines67 wrote:
Cheers Joe, i may just leave it until the weekend then.

Sid Bonkers plays most daytimes gmt. What time are you thinking of playing? I'll try to make sure I'm around Smile

Also : In BF General Gaming, there are some announcments for "making the change" from COD to BF.

Hope they help Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 05:00

Thanks Siz, i'll have a look at those posts. I'll aim to be on Sunday for a couple of hours to try and get my head around it, probably afternoon time. At least the double xp should be over by then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 07:30

I'm on now and can play for a bit, otherwise I have a week off coming up after tonight. So I'll be down to game anytime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 07:40

cheers mate, i'll hop on now, friend request sent Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 08:18

Sid is normally on in the morning Brendan and he is awesome to play with. I dont have my ps3 nor time to play it now but the guys will show you the way. Just be patient because at first you will find the whole game slow and the shooting system a bit silly... BUT it gets better!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 08:38

Thanks Matt for the games, it took me a while but i even managed a positive game!! I really want to give this game a proper go to see if i like it, and today was a good start
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 09:57

bmines67 wrote:
Thanks Matt for the games, it took me a while but i even managed a positive game!! I really want to give this game a proper go to see if i like it, and today was a good start

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 10:33

bmines67 wrote:

Thats what 4gc has done for me. I'm still new to BF and even to 4gc as you're probably aware. My first few games were fun, but all negative. Now however, I've finished as high as second and my best two games, one was 42 kills, 25 death and then 34 kills and 12 deaths. Keep with it, you'll have fun and do well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 11:42

Shame, ive been busy today so not been on the ps3 but will be about tomorrow if your looking for a game Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 11:44

Sid Bonkers wrote:
Shame, ive been busy today so not been on the ps3 but will be about tomorrow if your looking for a game Very Happy

Thanks mate but i have to work tomorrow, and saturday i'm going to belfast for the titanic exibition. Might have to wait until sunday until i get another game in, but i'm sure i will be back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 04:14

Hi guys, i'll be on BF3 today if anyone fancies having a few games? I might have to get some of you on my friends list, its mainly MW3 players at the minute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 05:25

send me an FR : Sizzlephizzle and I'll fire it up in a few mins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any help for a BF newbie?   Any help for a BF newbie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any help for a BF newbie?
Page 1 of 1