Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Anybody getting Guild Wars 2?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anybody getting Guild Wars 2? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody getting Guild Wars 2?   Anybody getting Guild Wars 2? EmptySat 25 Aug 2012, 13:28

Ive just pre ordered the game and was wondering if anybody in the clan was getting it to, would be cool to meet up on it Smile
Back to top Go down
Banshee1971
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Banshee1971

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting Guild Wars 2?   Anybody getting Guild Wars 2? EmptySat 25 Aug 2012, 23:14

Holy crape!!! I haven't heard that game in a long time!! I was a huge guild war fan!! Ill look into it!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting Guild Wars 2?   Anybody getting Guild Wars 2? EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 03:39

lol its does look very good, i was a huge fan of the first Guild Wars as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting Guild Wars 2?   Anybody getting Guild Wars 2? EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 03:47

I'm getting it. Can not wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting Guild Wars 2?   Anybody getting Guild Wars 2? EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 04:56

The release of that game must be years delayed haha I used to play guildwars years ago and by then they were already promising the release of guildwars 2 every fall Razz Should be a good game though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting Guild Wars 2?   Anybody getting Guild Wars 2? EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012, 07:41

I've got the game now only been on it for a hour or so but so far its awsome. If any of you get it and fancy doing some quests with me the server im on is Ring of Fire or it might be Ring of Flame its one of them two and its a EU server. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody getting Guild Wars 2?   Anybody getting Guild Wars 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody getting Guild Wars 2?
Page 1 of 1