Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Friendly clan skirmish

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Friendly clan skirmish  Empty
PostSubject: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 06:03

We are looking at the possibilities to setup some friendly skirmishes with other clans. We aim to do this for both the EU side and the US/CAN side.

Are you interested in this and willing to participate? Please reply as well so we know who's voting.

PS. The game type and number of players depends on the number of participants.

Last edited by luckywolfert on Wed 22 Aug 2012, 06:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 06:10

May also be worth taking down interested people's names. I voted yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 06:15

Wint11 wrote:
May also be worth taking down interested people's names. I voted yes.

lol..thanks. post updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 07:19

Friendly YES
If this turns competative.....no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 07:19

I voted yes, so around work, would love to be involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 08:09

Im in. Ill play for US and UK depending on the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 08:21

affirmative
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 08:38

count me in Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 10:49

Yes if I can square it with the Games Permissions Officer!

GMT daytimes no problems but I'm guessing this will be evening time when it can be tricky as after 6.00pm it becomes the Playstation Notwork in my house Laughing

Friendly clan skirmish  Notwork
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 10:54

i'm in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 11:03

you know me =)

in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:03

if i can get on the times we have them im in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:04

Lucky is it pistonheads good clan often game on their site and they have similar battlelog stats to us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:15

babybrewin wrote:
Lucky is it pistonheads good clan often game on their site and they have similar battlelog stats to us

Currently reaching out to MPG and Pistonheads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:46

Yeah. I would love to do this, especially on a US server where there is less lag. (for me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:51

Evan00seven wrote:
Yeah. I would love to do this, especially on a US server where there is less lag. (for me)

With your skills the other clan would be better of on a EU server to balance the skills a bit Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 14:42

yep i wouldnt mind joining just been too busy at the moment jst need a time and date and il try to pop on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 14:57

Quote :

Putting a good word in for you luckywolfert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 15:48

simjc wrote:
Quote :

Putting a good word in for you luckywolfert

Cheers simjc Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 16:00

Sure would be nice to have some fun against other clans. Don't know when and how much I can play. I do not have that much time lately. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly clan skirmish    Friendly clan skirmish  Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly clan skirmish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: