Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF3 Destruction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BF3 Destruction  Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Destruction    BF3 Destruction  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 08:59

lol!
Back to top Go down

BF3 Destruction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Destruction    BF3 Destruction  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 09:20

Superb! I bloody love this game!
Back to top Go down

BF3 Destruction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Destruction    BF3 Destruction  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 09:34

Wint - try this - on kharg there is a building at A and the R/H one at B. Place c4 around the the inside of the building - stand back and wait for enemy to enter the building - blow the c4 - building calapses multiple kills alien
Back to top Go down

BF3 Destruction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Destruction    BF3 Destruction  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 12:15

I'm loving that, and the c4 in buildings too Smile
Back to top Go down

BF3 Destruction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Destruction    BF3 Destruction  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 12:54

lol! lol!
I'm sure that the next time 4GC plays Grand Bazar, those buildings will be completely destroyed Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

BF3 Destruction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Destruction    BF3 Destruction  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 09:13

Tried this & works a treat on seine crossing when there all camped down a corridor. Don't think they were impressed when i was getting 2 or 3 ata time with the noob tube.
Back to top Go down

BF3 Destruction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Destruction    BF3 Destruction  EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 14:46

im sure this doesnt work on the ps3 as the ps3 lacks the processor power to damage al buildings, ive tried blowing most things up and most of the times the building dont collapse, to my annoyment
Back to top Go down

BF3 Destruction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Destruction    BF3 Destruction  EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012, 07:49

Cong - only certain buildings or bits of buildings colapse - just need to know which - its like on bazaar it has at least half a dozen secret rooms if you know which walls to blow - many of which overlook pinch points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BF3 Destruction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Destruction    BF3 Destruction  Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 Destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: