Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Headset issues / voice comms

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Headset issues / voice comms Empty
PostSubject: Headset issues / voice comms   Headset issues / voice comms EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012, 13:49

Hey gang,

I'm having problems with my headset which I hopefully will work out this weekend (or buy a new one). I got sound but it seems the mic is going on and off rapidly making it pretty useless.

So if you catch me in game and not yelling : "BAIL" you know the reason behind this Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headset issues / voice comms   Headset issues / voice comms EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012, 13:57

That's a shame, was good talking with you in game. Hope you sort it out soon.

On a side note: could you hear me okay? I've been having issues with my mic too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headset issues / voice comms   Headset issues / voice comms EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 03:10

vxr23 wrote:
On a side note: could you hear me okay? I've been having issues with my mic too.

Yeah I could hear you fine. Had to turn up the volume a bit but you sound crystal clear Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headset issues / voice comms   Headset issues / voice comms EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 03:29

Yeah Patrick, I was gonna say it sounded like you were having some issues Sunday. Your mic occasionally let out a nasty buzz as well!

Dean, you are quiet but I can hear you just about! Might be a different story when we get a full lobby of us on the go. It can get pretty rowdy sometimes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headset issues / voice comms   Headset issues / voice comms EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:54

Problem solved.

Advice : Don't put your playstation on top of all the wires that go in it Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headset issues / voice comms   Headset issues / voice comms EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 13:41

luckywolfert wrote:
Problem solved.

Advice : Don't put your playstation on top of all the wires that go in it Embarassed

And the award for stupidest dutch man who plays BF goes to..........

Youuuuuuuuuu! haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Headset issues / voice comms   Headset issues / voice comms EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 13:54

sizzlephizzle wrote:
luckywolfert wrote:
Problem solved.

And the award for stupidest dutch man who plays BF goes to..........

Youuuuuuuuuu! haha

/kick Sizzle
wait....that doesn't work here.
Again fail Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headset issues / voice comms   Headset issues / voice comms Empty

Back to top Go down

Headset issues / voice comms
Page 1 of 1