Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Sleeping Dogs anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sleeping Dogs anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping Dogs anyone?   Sleeping Dogs anyone? EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 01:50

Black Ops was the main reason why I became a gamer. Boyfriend was always silent when ever a new COD game out, so I decided to give it a go. Since then I've become a monster Twisted Evil Can safly say I'm now a bigger gamer than him.

Since MW3 came out I got bored with it very quickly so started in search of new games. Found my gamers delight in the Batman Arkham games ( if you haven't tried these you are seriously missing out ). So since then I've being on the hunt for a great single player game. Saint's Row the third was the wacky crazy fun game it promised to be, but was a bit let down with it, imo it didn't match up to the second part of the game, so I was highly excited for Sleeping Dogs.

My Bf's interest in the game sparked my own, so imagine my disappointment when I pre ordered it and expected it be here Friday, and it never showed up Sad So now I have to wait till tomorrow. Luckily the BF got it so I could at least see if it was worth the hassle. Haven't played it yet so can't really give a review.

Any 4GC member play it? Suppose to be getting great reviews for its story alone so I cannot wait till tomorrow till it finally arrives cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs anyone?   Sleeping Dogs anyone? EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 07:36

i got this friday and the games amazing Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs anyone?   Sleeping Dogs anyone? EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 07:37

i've seen the previews for this, and thought it looked awesome...i also was VERY tempted at getting it too....let me know if its worth it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs anyone?   Sleeping Dogs anyone? EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 12:16

Glad it's getting good reviews! Here to tomorrow Very Happy

@Mama, I defo update this thread and let you know what I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs anyone?   Sleeping Dogs anyone? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 16:01

Finally got it TODAY, so much for pre ordering online huh?

Anyway the game is AMAZING! Defo 9 outta 10 from me.

Wont say much incase anyone does wanna play.

The graphics aren't the best, but nothing to complain about it.

Everything from the storyline to the fighting and chase scenes is perfect.

A great distraction from the wars and frustrations of MW3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs anyone?   Sleeping Dogs anyone? EmptyWed 22 Aug 2012, 00:00

tempted.....VERY tempted!!!! il have to see if its still available here...thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs anyone?   Sleeping Dogs anyone? EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 13:35

I managed to pick it up finally on the way home from work, so once the little one is asleep I'm going to run the mrs a bath, get shot of her for an hour and give it a go. I've heard good things and I'm looking forward to seeing if it is all true.

I'll let you know my thoughts on it later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs anyone?   Sleeping Dogs anyone? EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 20:34

i played the demo last night...and i loved it! it was pretty cheesy graphics...but its a good "action film/game"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs anyone?   Sleeping Dogs anyone? EmptySun 16 Sep 2012, 17:24

I should complete the main story mode on this tonight, then it's all about clearing up the side missions. This is the first game in a long time that I have played that has really kept my interest and had me looking forward to getting some gametime in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Dogs anyone?   Sleeping Dogs anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Dogs anyone?
Page 1 of 1