Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Maximum number of friends?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Maximum number of friends? Empty
PostSubject: Maximum number of friends?   Maximum number of friends? EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 03:32

Recently, when i've tried to add a couple of the new members i get a message come up saying that that said person "has reached their maximum number of friends". the first time it happened i did it again just to check i'd read it right, and it wasn't me who had reached the maximum number, but it definitely said that it was the person who i'd requested.

i didn't realise there was a limit on the number of friends you could have, does anyone know what the limit is? Obviously as the clan is extending, and growing in numbers extremely fast, we're not all going to be able to have each other as friends over the psn! I don't see this as a massive problem but is it going to be a problem at all? and does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on this issue?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of friends?   Maximum number of friends? EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 04:27

I think the limit is 99.

It soon fills up! Surprised
I usually remove people off my list that haven't been online for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of friends?   Maximum number of friends? EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 04:42

I tend to go through my friends list every couple of weeks. If someone hasn't been on for a while or doesn't respond to game invites I delete them. I then have enough room to add someone who does want to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of friends?   Maximum number of friends? EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 04:57

GORDON_SHUMWAY wrote:
I think the limit is 99.

I think buddy you were one of those people who I got that message when I tried to add you, are you full? Or is it just psn mucking me around?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of friends?   Maximum number of friends? EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 05:33

smashy66 wrote:
GORDON_SHUMWAY wrote:
I think the limit is 99.

I think buddy you were one of those people who I got that message when I tried to add you, are you full? Or is it just psn mucking me around?

I will have a look tomorrow night (Tuesday) mate and see if I am full. I thought I had at least 8 spaces. I will have a clear out anyway to make some room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of friends?   Maximum number of friends? EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 08:52

Same here karl when I tryed to add you.

GORDON_SHUMWAY "has reached their maximum number of friends".

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of friends?   Maximum number of friends? EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011, 09:16

Thanks for letting me know, I will get on the case tomorrow night. Can't get online tonight but hopefully I will be about Tuesday from 8pm onwards for a few games.

Really sorry about that Embarassed , I didn't realise there were that many on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum number of friends?   Maximum number of friends? Empty

Back to top Go down

Maximum number of friends?
Page 1 of 1