Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-) Empty
PostSubject: 5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-)   5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-) EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 03:57

I think I already did 1 of them. Still got 4 to go Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: 5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-)   5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-) EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 04:16

Awesome ideas Smile, I like #1 and #2 - mines and C4 domino Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-)   5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-) EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 04:17

C4 domino is ace! I got to try that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-)   5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-) EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 04:23

Haha, that is pretty funny. Unfortunately, I don't even know how to knife yet, so I can't try any of that lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-)   5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-) EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 11:11

Excellent video Lucky, I did try the claymore trick, laid a couple of claymores either side of a prone sniper then started shooting behind him so he'd see me on the mini map and he jumped up turned round and shot me!!

A bit unsportsmanlike I thought Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-)   5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-) EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 21:49

I used to love sneaking up behind people in COD and planting a claymore. one of the most embarrassing killcams there is. I also enjoy sneaking up behind them, crouching on their back and shooting them in the head with a pistol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-)   5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-) EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 05:41

They forgot one... Crashing a jet right into their faces! Good post pal Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-)   5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-) EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 16:37

last clip thats a lot of teabagging lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-)   5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-) EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012, 10:47

I teabagged a sniper last week about 15 times and he finally realized what I was doing and turned around and ate about 15 G18 bullets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-)   5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-) EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012, 10:49

BoondockS216 wrote:
I teabagged a sniper last week about 15 times and he finally realized what I was doing and turned around and ate about 15 G18 bullets.

lol! lol! lol!

I tried to drop some mines near a sniper today and when I finally placed them all I threw a grenade at them and noticed the sniper was already gone Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-)   5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

5 ways to killa sniper - for you Sizzle ;-)
Page 1 of 1