Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Grand Bazaar Glitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Grand Bazaar Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Grand Bazaar Glitch   Grand Bazaar Glitch EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 01:16

HAs anyone else seen people getting up high on a balcony on grand bazaar & able to go in buildings & pop out & shoot. Had this happen a few times now & have to respawn as engineer & rpg them out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Bazaar Glitch   Grand Bazaar Glitch EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 02:04

Not seen it myself but will keep an eye out for it. If you're on twitter you can report it to the @battlefield account and they'll deal with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Bazaar Glitch   Grand Bazaar Glitch EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 03:04

This one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Bazaar Glitch   Grand Bazaar Glitch EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 03:08

or this one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Bazaar Glitch   Grand Bazaar Glitch EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 03:39

sizzlephizzle wrote:
This one?

If it is the first one, would this be considered glitching? On MW3 people do it all the time (jump spots).

Edit : Nevermind; it's glitching. There is some kind of invisible barrier there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Bazaar Glitch   Grand Bazaar Glitch EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 06:13

It was the first one. Didnt know how they did it. Maybe not a glitch. If i see people doing iti just make it my aim to take them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Bazaar Glitch   Grand Bazaar Glitch EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 10:59

Seen the second video before I think its been out for some time so the glitch may have been fixed.

Also see people on the first floor balcony overlooking the a flag in the Square, not sure how they get up there but have seen it many times, perhaps they are jumping up from the roof of one of the vehicles, not sure though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Bazaar Glitch   Grand Bazaar Glitch EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 14:54

You know, a simple solution to this would be to make all "outside" windows non-destroyable. By "outside" I mean windows that are part of the scenary and don't actually serve any purpose in the game other than to look pretty and act as a wall for the game.

I'm sure that is possible. Just make a new item "Window - Indestructable" and put it on all the "outside" windows. Done. Sorted. All maps. Yay!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Bazaar Glitch   Grand Bazaar Glitch EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 15:10

Naymy wrote:
You know, a simple solution to this would be to make all "outside" windows non-destroyable. By "outside" I mean windows that are part of the scenary and don't actually serve any purpose in the game other than to look pretty and act as a wall for the game.

You have single handedly made the CQ dlc pointless if this is incorporated Smile "Destructable walls and scenery"......"Now non destroyable! Half the fun, twice the price! Download CQ 'NayMy' edition from PSN"

Laughing pfffffffff Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Bazaar Glitch   Grand Bazaar Glitch EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 15:30

That is actually a pretty cool glitch! How could would it be if there was an underground map of the original map? YEAAAAAAAAAAA BUUUUDDYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Bazaar Glitch   Grand Bazaar Glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Bazaar Glitch
Page 1 of 1