Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Peeking into the dark side :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

Peeking into the dark side :) Empty
PostSubject: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 07:11

I have just activated my multiplayer account on BF3 which I had since 2 months or so - played only in campaign for a couple of hours.
Yesterday I have finally done it and played one game of Rush on Metro.
At the beginning I was quite confused and it was hard to cope with all of what was happening. After a while I figured what was the objective and where the enemies were coming from ...
This was fun and quite much different from MW3 Smile

I have applied to 4GC platoon and will play a bit today in between my regular MW3 session and look for the 4GC server.

If there is anyone on I would appreciate any help Smile Please help the noob...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 07:27

Hey Mario! Good choice mate! Once you get into it properly I think it's a much better game.

Rush is good. I would liken it to sabotage or s n d in that you have to activate a bomb and wait for it to detonate. You start with two bomb sites, then once/if they're detonated you move onto the next two. Obviously if you're defending you need to defend the bomb sites (mcom).

Conquest is like Dom. However the aim is to get more flags than the opposing teams as then they will lose tickets from being killed and also bleed tickets for having less flags than you.

Might be worth a few games of TDM to get used to the gameplay first. Make sure you have me, luckywolfert, babybrewin, cong added and we'll be happy to help when we're on. Sid (Sid bonkers) is often online during the day too. I'll be on from about 6.30/7pm GMT tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 07:28

hey Mario and welcome to the dark side Twisted Evil

I'll be online about 19.00 GMT+1 tonight.
At this moment Satansenforcer is also online. You might want to add the BF3 main contacts https://4gclan.forumotion.co.uk/t903-4gc-main-contacts-vouching#7009 ).

looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 09:44

Nnnnnneeeeeeeervvvvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

You better not be deserting our clan op/challenge dream team.

I'll send Sue round to break your ps3 if you do!

Lol
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 10:38

Bennnym wrote:
Nnnnnneeeeeeeervvvvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

You better not be deserting our clan op/challenge dream team.

I'll send Sue round to break your ps3 if you do!

Lol

lol! lol!
No worries Ben. I'm still MW3 player. Recently got a couple of really bad laggy game sessions and thought if I should continue to enjoy playing MW3 I need some distraction ... otherwise I might break my PS3 myself one night lol

@Wint11, @luckywolfert thank you guys for the info.
I will see you on the dark side Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 11:25

Wafelini - to make the transition from MW to BF easier - I suggest you play on Hardcore mode. This means less bullets to kill, and also less health/less in game GUI to worry about.

This makes the game much more "reaction based" like MW. it also gets your guns levelled much quicker + attachments etc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 11:45

lol! @ Ben

I'm watching you Mario cyclops don't you be over at that dark side for too long! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 11:58

welcome to the darkside, hop in our jets and tanks and see if you say cod is better muahahahaha. Orrrr you can just go back to cod where some one calls in a uav.....
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) EmptyThu 16 Aug 2012, 04:08

@Sue lol!

@BF3
I have added the BF3 people to my FR list and played a game of TDM yesterday - taking small steps Smile
I will hop in for a short session today.
Did not meet any of you guys yet.
Joe was playing on some server and I tried to join but did not have a necessary map.
How is it with the new maps? Are they necessary/worth to buy?
Is premium cheaper than buying separate map packs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) EmptyThu 16 Aug 2012, 04:21

Hey Mario. As a fully converted BF3 player I bought premium as ultimately it does work out cheaper if you're going to get all of the maps. However, if you're not sure just yet it may be worth waiting to see how much you enjoy the game and how much you are going to play it. I don't know how much the map packs are to buy individually but premium was about £35 and you get all the map packs, premium only double xp events, extra weapons, extra dog tags and a black knife!

If you're on later and we're playing maps you don't have send me a quick message and I'll come an play on the maps you do have. However, if you do fancy just getting one set of new maps i'd strongly suggest buying the Back to Karkhand maps as they're all excellent!
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 04:03

Thanks Joe.
I will wait and see then. But if I decide to go for the new maps I think I will go premium then.
Checked the prices here and it basically equals the amount you spent when going out to the pub.
Skipping one pub night, drinking some beers at home and enjoying the new maps seems a way to go Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 04:13

I like your thinking mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 04:24

Wafelini wrote:
Thanks Joe.
I will wait and see then. But if I decide to go for the new maps I think I will go premium then.
Checked the prices here and it basically equals the amount you spent when going out to the pub.
Skipping one pub night, drinking some beers at home and enjoying the new maps seems a way to go Smile

Yeah, definately the way to go. I'm going to try BF3 and see how I get on with the clan, and how awful I am before buying any maps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peeking into the dark side :)   Peeking into the dark side :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Peeking into the dark side :)
Page 1 of 1