Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Hi All...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012, 18:04

No, i'm not a noob in the wrong place saying hello for the first time, i've just been dead for a bit.

Actually, I've just got back from holiday (been away for a month or so). Visited relatives up North, went to Alton Towers (I recommend the "Air" rollercoaster. I don't like rollercoasters or heights, but that was something else) and then I went to York for a week. It was awesome. York is awesome and I'll be going again when I get the money (that and chasing Tornadoes hopefully next year. Fingers crossed on money).

Sorry I worried you all. I didn't think I would be missed. Very Happy It is nice to know that i'm loved. Thank you all. To those who don't know me after all this time, shame on you. I'll remember who not to revive (or to "stabby stabby" if your on the opposing team) next time we play.

I'll be online tomorrow until 5pm (PS3 network permitting). I'm actually not that happy with PlayStation at the moment because the network sucks and keeps d/c ing me on games. It is really frustrating. But that was a month ago, so maybe things have changed (been on holiday for a month, if you have forgotten...or for those of you skip reading the brackets Smile ).

Well, it is bed time and I have only just got back, literally just got back (checked e-mails, saw someone cared enough to message me, came here to explain i'm not dead...). Hope to see people online tomorrow before 5pm (tomorrow before 5pm...for those skip reading). TTFN, tata for now.

~ Gary.

P.S.
Sorry for not telling you about the holiday, wasn't expecting it to be that long. Very Happy It just kinda happened.

P.S.S.
Not sorry for having the holiday though. Razz

(P.S.S.S.)
(TTFN, tata for now...Razz)

Last edited by Naymy on Tue 14 Aug 2012, 19:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012, 19:04

Glad to see your back. Might see you online tomorrow since I dont have to work.
Back to top Go down

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: chasing   Hi All... EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 02:51

Where are you wanting to chase tornadoes???
Back to top Go down

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 03:18

Good to see you back mate. Haven't been online much myself but I think I've refound the love for BF (especially now the Euros and Olympics are finished!) so will hopefully catch you online soon.
Back to top Go down

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 03:28

Good to have you back Gary.
I'll be online tonight.
Back to top Go down

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 03:36

That's just what I wanted to hear Patrick! I miss your soothing Dutch tones!! I'll be on tonight. Join me in some B2K servers if you feel like it.
Back to top Go down

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 03:38

Wint11 wrote:
That's just what I wanted to hear Patrick! I miss your soothing Dutch tones!! I'll be on tonight. Join me in some B2K servers if you feel like it.

You bet I will do that. Can't wait to hear your voice / screaming again buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 04:01

Welcome back pal! But now its my turn to go on holidays lol! So I will see you on the battlefield in about 3 weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 13:18

Pipelineinplayer wrote:
Where are you wanting to chase tornadoes???

I'm hoping to go to Tornado alley. I don't know where yet though. Someone at work talked about going every year since she left University, but she has recently moved to another job. I'll look into if you can arrange something with experienced stormchasers or something. I'm not sure how it works to be honest. She only said it was awesome and worth the money if you enjoy that sort of thing. (I enjoy storms - lightning storms in particular. Need to go to Florida and see there storms as well).

~Naymy.
Back to top Go down

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 17:53

If your looking for tornadoes, just come to my neck of the woods. We have about 4-6 of them every year atleast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi All... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi All...   Hi All... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi All...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: