Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Load out tweeks in B'Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Load out tweeks in B'Log Empty
PostSubject: Load out tweeks in B'Log   Load out tweeks in B'Log EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 01:28

From Batllelog - now you can tweek things without loosing Game Time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dear everyone.

In our efforts to keep improving Battlelog, we bring you the latest little thing we´ve been working on for some time.

Now you can finally adjust your loadouts on Battlelog for all classes (Assault, Engineer, Support and Recon). Once you have picked your weapon, sidearm, gadgets and camo, you can instantly jump in to the game and start your game with the loadout you picked in Battlelog. You can find this new feature in the menu row on your profile page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load out tweeks in B'Log   Load out tweeks in B'Log EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 02:54

Bennnym wrote:
Once you have picked your weapon, sidearm, gadgets and camo, you can instantly jump in to the game and start your game with the loadout you picked in Battlelog.

95% sure this will only work on PC...... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load out tweeks in B'Log   Load out tweeks in B'Log EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 02:59

Sayds it's cross platform -

and you can look at your friends loadouts so you can cut&paste thier's (unlocks allowing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load out tweeks in B'Log   Load out tweeks in B'Log EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 04:43

Yea i've been looking at this yesterday you can indeed change things. Dunno if it works ingame as im not home...! Put its working in battlelog!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load out tweeks in B'Log   Load out tweeks in B'Log EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 05:37

Cool if it works but suspect its like soldier load out in game does not transfer to actual battle you still have to change things in game. Wouldn't it be cool if you could mix and match load outs from different classes.. Soflam and jevelin together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load out tweeks in B'Log   Load out tweeks in B'Log EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 05:51

Soflam + javelin + ammo pack Very Happy Game Over Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load out tweeks in B'Log   Load out tweeks in B'Log EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 11:31

sizzlephizzle wrote:
Soflam + javelin + ammo pack Very Happy Game Over Very Happy
and one very pissed off enemy team , good times lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load out tweeks in B'Log   Load out tweeks in B'Log EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012, 03:28

Tried this yesterday and it all looked good and said that changes had been set, turned on ps3 loaded up game and nothing had changed.

Good idea but doesnt work Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load out tweeks in B'Log   Load out tweeks in B'Log EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012, 05:35

Same here - however, I tried to change my loadout whilst I was in game...

maybe that was a bad test...who knows Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load out tweeks in B'Log   Load out tweeks in B'Log EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012, 15:25

I've changed my loadout on Battlelog when I've been offline on my PS3 and gone in to the game later that day with the new load out there & ready for me. I guess it does work on console! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Load out tweeks in B'Log   Load out tweeks in B'Log Empty

Back to top Go down

Load out tweeks in B'Log
Page 1 of 1