Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this

Go down 
AuthorMessage

If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this Empty
PostSubject: If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this   If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 05:28

This is an epic video montage from MongolFPS

If this doesn't peak your interest then BF3 is not for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this   If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 05:35

That is some great footage. I already play it and in this it looks so easy, but is not.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this   If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 05:42

Thats amazing

I think you need a sh*t bucket to be that good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this   If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 06:06

Thats PC footage so he may just be hacking. Not very hard to do that in computer games. Nonetheless great footage indeed. I just wish my internet allowed me to run the game that smoothly... The lag in the ps3 can be horrendous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this   If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 07:33

jONAY-_- wrote:
Thats PC footage so he may just be hacking. Not very hard to do that in computer games.

Being a PC gamer since 2000.....He's not cheating. He's got colour blind enabled and his aim is off a few times - plus he is actually aiming...you can see him trace people....he's amazing.

TBH I think Jonay is just jealous that he's found a video of someone who is a tiny little bit better than him Smile

Beast Mode:ON - Release Jonay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this   If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 09:30

Hahahaha lol!

Im not acusing him! I just said since it was the PC game that it is POSSIBLE to cheat. I have been a PC gamer since 2000 I believe. We have so much in common sizzzz!! lol!

I actually did not think he was cheating he just got a far better internet connection than I do Razz Im not jealous of his skill im jealous that my game doesnt run as smooth as his Sad But what can I do! Internet in England is indeed bad!!!

Props to him for being a tiny little better than me lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this   If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 17:16

Jump out of bounds to hijack a helicopter, and then take out every single person in the locker room in Metro. Badass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this   If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 16:33

Plays like me just not as good lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this   If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this EmptySun 12 Aug 2012, 18:06

mongolfps is the player you see i watch alot of his youtube vids he is amazing... i have watched his livestreams and he puts up crazy scores every game.... if he dies more than 10 times in a 20 min game that horrible for him ... (he is not a hacker just a great player).. awesome video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this   If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this Empty

Back to top Go down

If you aren't sure about playing BF3 then watch this
Page 1 of 1